How can I rank my gig on 1st page?

dataentryvai

Recently I created a new gig and this is not the first gig I uploaded. I have uploaded gigs before but they never made it to the front page. Even since I have been with fiverr for 1 year, no order has come till now.

I have watched many tutorials from YouTube none of which worked for me. So my humble request to experienced people give me some advice.

All your suggestions will be highly considered!

• Like 6
  • Up 1

Recently I created a new gig and this is not the first gig I uploaded. I have uploaded gigs before but they never made it to the front page. Even since I have been with fiverr for 1 year, no order has come till now.

I have watched many tutorials from YouTube none of which worked for me. So my humble request to experienced people give me some advice.

All your suggestions will be highly considered!

• Like 1
  • Congrats! 1

Hi there.

Everyone wants their gig to be on the first page. However, one page can display only 48 gigs. So Fiverr will display the most relevant gigs to the first page. You are in the most challenging niche. There are +100 000 SEO services on Fiverr.

As you have experience in SEO and digital marketing, it's time to use these skills for yourslef.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1