Banned GIGs, bad performance or something like that... :(

ngmotion

Hi everyone, im seller on Fiverr since 2016, and my results improved year by year and platform works good, until now 😞  , basically Fiverr banned my GIGs and account and support cant resolve anything, my GIGs dont appear in searchs and clients gping down, i know AI changed everything but at least i had some requests or a couple orders in bad month in past, but now nothing... Is it just me? or does the same thing happen to you?

• Like 4

A ban means you can't use Fiverr anymore and you are not allowed to sell anything anymore. 

Most likely due to lower performance Fiverr pushed you back. You must have gotten one or more bad private reviews and those dragged your account down. I can tell that for a fact because that's what happened to me the past few months too, and my seller success manager from Fiverr confirmed that I received a few bad private reviews from first time clients. That alone can be extremely bad for any account, regardless of its age.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

A ban means you can't use Fiverr anymore and you are not allowed to sell anything anymore. 

Most likely due to lower performance Fiverr pushed you back. You must have gotten one or more bad private reviews and those dragged your account down. I can tell that for a fact because that's what happened to me the past few months too, and my seller success manager from Fiverr confirmed that I received a few bad private reviews from first time clients. That alone can be extremely bad for any account, regardless of its age.

well basically if you cant receive new clients and you dont have repeting sellers right now and your GIGs are hidden i feel like ban, anyway, i would like to know about the private feedback it would be useful in this case

• Like 3

Well every buyer is asked to share public feedback and they can also leave private feedback. If they were unhappy with some things, private feedback is where they let Fiverr know about that. The bummer is that we never know what private feedback a person leaves, since it's not something Fiverr will share with us. So that's why a lot of people end up pushed back, that along with things like cancellations, late deliveries and other issues.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, donnovan86 said:

Well every buyer is asked to share public feedback and they can also leave private feedback. If they were unhappy with some things, private feedback is where they let Fiverr know about that. The bummer is that we never know what private feedback a person leaves, since it's not something Fiverr will share with us. So that's why a lot of people end up pushed back, that along with things like cancellations, late deliveries and other issues.

really sad actually, my last orders were on time and good reviews, i dont understand 😞

• Like 4

Public good reviews. As my success manager said, private reviews can be very different to what buyers said publicly. Some people are afraid of sharing how they really feel, and private reviews help with that. I just had a single bad public review the past 3-4 months, and yet my buyer satisfaction rate was not great. So there were other people that left bad or at least poorer reviews privately when compared to what they did online.

I am not a fan of private reviews, especially with these issues being even more troublesome when your bad reviews come from a new Fiverr client. Those bad private reviews weigh in even more, which does turn people off when it comes to working with new buyers. If a new buyer is unhappy and he gives you a bad private review, that can push your gigs/profile back in search for months..

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

My SSM told me that very few sellers get perfect private reviews. 

I can imagine. Most people that bother completing these private reviews are unhappy customers. Regulars will rarely complete these.. 

• Like 5