Jump to content

my account is restricted due to ID verification! Can I verify my ID manually?


Recommended Posts


I am a level 2 seller with more than 130 five stars rank working on Fiver for 3 years without any problem. , Fiverr recently asked for ID verification, Unfortunately, after three attempts to verify my identity, my account was restricted😔The first time there was a problem with the quality of the photo, and the second and third times I was informed that I should use another ID card.

-----------------
Update: This is an old topic, My ID is verified !

Edited by farshad19rodar
  • Like 12
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

The ID verification is frustrating. I've spend hours and hours trying to resolve my situation. Today, I finally managed to get the QR reader to work, and after SIX tries to take photos of my ID and me, it was finally submitted. Now it's undergoing review, which will probably take another week.

Fiverr really blew it with this process. Hundreds of people are now locked out, as they couldn't verify their ID on what is an extremely complicated process. That and not everyone has a passport or driver's licence, nor even a smart phone.

  • Like 13
  • Up 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites


Hello,

I received an email from Fiverr 3 hours ago stating, 

"Congrats, your identity was verified!" 

After enduring a few challenging weeks due to issues with my account, this news brought me immense joy. However, I am currently feeling a bit confused and stressed because even though my identity was verified, I still see a message at the top of my page in black color stating:

"Please take a moment to verify your ID within 14 days to continue offering and buying services on Fiverr."

When I click on it, I immediately receive the message: 

"Your identity was verified.  "Thanks! Your cooperation helps build trust and keep our Fiverr community safe." 

this black bar is still on my page! now, my question is, is my ID really verified, or is this just a bug? Can someone please confirm whether my verification was successful? so why do I still see this black bar on my page?

  • Like 9
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, farshad19rodar said:

this black bar is still on my page! now, my question is, is my ID really verified, or is this just a bug? Can someone please confirm whether my verification was successful? so why do I still see this black bar on my page?

It might disappear automatically. If it says you are verified, then you are 🙂

 

  • Like 11
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

There are notifications that don't go away for a while, but eventually do. You can log out and log in back agian, might help.

Isn't a special badge given to us after id verified? like a blue verified icon beside my profile?

  • Like 8
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2023 at 5:08 PM, farshad19rodar said:


Hello,

I received an email from Fiverr 3 hours ago stating, 

"Congrats, your identity was verified!" 

After enduring a few challenging weeks due to issues with my account, this news brought me immense joy. However, I am currently feeling a bit confused and stressed because even though my identity was verified, I still see a message at the top of my page in black color stating:

"Please take a moment to verify your ID within 14 days to continue offering and buying services on Fiverr."

When I click on it, I immediately receive the message: 

"Your identity was verified.  "Thanks! Your cooperation helps build trust and keep our Fiverr community safe." 

this black bar is still on my page! now, my question is, is my ID really verified, or is this just a bug? Can someone please confirm whether my verification was successful? so why do I still see this black bar on my page?

that you can help me because i also have same problem i tried thrice my id card was broken in the middle so id briefing failed i am about to reach top rated above 200 my good There are reviews, can I get that ID back? And after how many days did you receive this message that you sent them the card again?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am in the same boat here.  Nothing was even wrong with my ID/selfie.  It's literally a brand new CA Drivers license. There was no indication that repeated failures would lead to an account suspension - I just kept trying different lighting/angles to try and make it acceptable.  After 3 tries I am now no longer valuable to this company?

No response to my support requests. I even tried to upgrade my account for 'faster' support, but still no response.  I have likely lost 2 gigs that were in negotiation because I can't chat with the people any more.   It's so unbelievably ridiculous.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, bwishner said:

I am in the same boat here.  Nothing was even wrong with my ID/selfie.  It's literally a brand new CA Drivers license. There was no indication that repeated failures would lead to an account suspension - I just kept trying different lighting/angles to try and make it acceptable.  After 3 tries I am now no longer valuable to this company?

No response to my support requests. I even tried to upgrade my account for 'faster' support, but still no response.  I have likely lost 2 gigs that were in negotiation because I can't chat with the people any more.   It's so unbelievably ridiculous.

Same bro my id was reached for top rated 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/5/2023 at 8:08 PM, farshad19rodar said:


Hello,

I received an email from Fiverr 3 hours ago stating, 

"Congrats, your identity was verified!" 

After enduring a few challenging weeks due to issues with my account, this news brought me immense joy. However, I am currently feeling a bit confused and stressed because even though my identity was verified, I still see a message at the top of my page in black color stating:

"Please take a moment to verify your ID within 14 days to continue offering and buying services on Fiverr."

When I click on it, I immediately receive the message: 

"Your identity was verified.  "Thanks! Your cooperation helps build trust and keep our Fiverr community safe." 

this black bar is still on my page! now, my question is, is my ID really verified, or is this just a bug? Can someone please confirm whether my verification was successful? so why do I still see this black bar on my page?

Did you do anything during this period?

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2024 at 10:02 AM, nsstudio1 said:

that you can help me because i also have same problem i tried thrice my id card was broken in the middle so id briefing failed i am about to reach top rated above 200 my good There are reviews, can I get that ID back? And after how many days did you receive this message that you sent them the card again?

You should reach out to customer support; that's what I did, they will give you another chance to send your ID, and my ID was eventually approved after a while.

Edited by farshad19rodar
  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you receive this email telling you you need to verify, Do not answer, this is from a hacker who will attempt stealing your bank account, I am so disappointed with Fiverr after all the years I praised it to my friends, today I nearly got my bank account Hacked.

please Guys be careful with these inbox messages, I mean look at the inbox its literally from someone pretending to be Fiverr Support... 

 

Screenshot 2024-04-23 211957.png

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...