I haven't had any orders for 4 months

seo_topranker

1 hour ago, seo_topranker said:

I have completed 40 orders now I haven't had any orders for 4 months. My gig is not showing up in search results. what should I do to get the order, and what can I do to get my gig will come back to rank?
Please help me, everyone, advance Thanks.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/AR5RkQ

Did you activate the out-of-office mode or turn off your online status?

• Like 4

@seo_topranker   I'm sorry, but if you're unable to apply the basic principles of SEO to optimise your own gigs, then how can you expect to take money off your customers to do the same?

The minute you call yourself a Digital Marketing expert, you say to your customers that you understand what it takes to grow a business online. People who visit your profile can see that you haven't been able to do this yourself and are looking elsewhere.

Ultimately, your arrogance has been your downfall

• Like 4
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, breals said:

@seo_topranker   I'm sorry, but if you're unable to apply the basic principles of SEO to optimise your own gigs, then how can you expect to take money off your customers to do the same?

The minute you call yourself a Digital Marketing expert, you say to your customers that you understand what it takes to grow a business online. People who visit your profile can see that you haven't been able to do this yourself and are looking elsewhere.

19 hours ago, lipibookkeeper said:

You should contact support and keep trying.

ok, thanks for your suggestion. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, breals said:

Thanks for your comments.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, seo_topranker said:

My gig is not showing up in search results. what should I do to get the order,

I have a question. If your problem is "that you cannot rank your gig", how can you call yourself "SEO TOPRANKER?" And how can you try to take money from people when you can't rank your own gig. 

• Like 2
  • Up 3

23 hours ago, seo_topranker said:

I have completed 40 orders now I haven't had any orders for 4 months.

You mentioned orders but have you not received any questions? Did potential clients reach out to you in the last 4 months? (not counting spam)

• Like 2