How do you become Top Rated if you hit all the standards to become Pro? I'm confused.

How do you become Top Rated if you hit all the standards to become Pro? I'm confused. I've been a level 2 forever hitting all the standards for over a year now and can't see why I'm not moved up. Why do they not follow through with what is listed on the site. When you email them, they say then, that they pick and choose. Isn't that a bait and switch?

"Achieve these goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller" yet then you achieve them and they have to review. Blows me away as this seems like fraud.

• Like 7

How do you become Top Rated if you hit all the standards to become Pro? I'm confused. I've been a level 2 forever hitting all the standards for over a year now and can't see why I'm not moved up.   It's not listed on the site and they dont inform you that they review and make independent decisions about top rated.  Why even have standards? Seems like a bait and switch. Put all your hard work to attempt to be a pro seller and that tell you no you can't with no reasoning given.  I don't get it. How does a company treat their sellers like this. Im hear almost 10 years. So if you are new, know, they wont move you to top rated. Must be where I am from. 

"Achieve these goals to be nominated for a Top Rated Seller" yet then you achieve them and they have to review. Blows me away as this seems like fraud.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

To become a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr, in addition to meeting the standards to become a Pro Seller, you need to fulfill the following requirements:

• Consistent high-quality work
  • Volume of sales and earnings
  • On-time delivery
  • Excellent customer satisfaction
  • Low cancellation rate
  • Community leadership

It's essential to remember that the process of becoming a Top Rated Seller on Fiverr is not solely based on meeting specific criteria, but it also involves subjective evaluations by Fiverr's team. They consider factors like overall professionalism, communication, responsiveness, and adherence to Fiverr's Terms of Service.

[Mod note: please do not copy/paste without citing source. https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/15140188560913-Top-Rated-Sellers]

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1

1 hour ago, livecontactlead said:

By your logic, everyone nominated for an Academy Award should receive one. Did you even read that before posting?

Maybe you should read up and learn that once you hit the minimum requirements they will look at your gigs and decide, based on additional factors if you have the quality necessary to be promoted to TRS. Most sellers who get reviewed after hitting the  minimum requirements will never get TRS, this is both common knowledge, and explained in writing by Fiverr. Your failure to learn it is hardly bait and switch. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, livecontactlead said:

You can have your opinion. It's still messed up. They list what to do to get there and then make it subjective. 

Not an opinion.  They explain it in writing, you ignored it, and now you are mad. Maybe if you paid more attention to learning how Fiverr works you would have better results? Do you understand what the word NOMINATED means vs. AWARDED?

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 7

8 minutes ago, livecontactlead said:

Wow. We really have some nice people here. Thanks so much for commenting. It seemed to really help. Sarcasm just in case.

Looking at your gig.  You claim to be a leader in data. How can that be if you can't follow simple things like written descriptions of metrics and ranking systems?  Instead of acting hurt, try to admit that you did not fully understand what you should have, and now try to get through the rest of the review process.  If I were reviewing you for TRS, this thread would not convince me that you were either detail oriented, open minded or or have the personality to deal with customers. Good move displaying this publicly while trying to get TRS.  

Noted misplaced sarcasm to deflect your failure to read and comprehend. 

Edited by newsmike
  • Like 6