Should I offer development services with WordPress or custom web development with HTML/CSS, JavaScript and Frameworks? Which is more convenient?

araujo

I'm starting a web development gig, I'm a frontend developer. However, I have more than 3 years on Fiverr as a copywriter. 
In this new niche that I am exploring I have a lot to learn, one of the first doubts that arises from this world of working as a web developer on Fiverr is whether it is more convenient to offer services related to a CMS like WordPress or offer web development services using specialized development tools? 
What is your opinion and advice? 
Thank you very much for your advice. 

• Like 11
  • Up 5

6 hours ago, amolgigs said:

Hello @araujo you can create as many gigs different gigs as your seller level permits 

I will suggest you to experiment and create multiple gigs related to skills you are comfortable with after that focus on gigs that are getting sales and traffic 

I understand. Thank you very much, I will try to do so. 

• Like 8
  • Up 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Ultimately, the choice between offering WordPress development and custom web development depends on your skills, goals, and the clients you want to work with. Many web developers choose to offer both services, providing a well-rounded offering to cater to a broader range of clients. Additionally, you can transition from one to the other as your skills and business evolve. It's also worth considering the local and regional demand for each type of service, as this can vary significantly.

• Like 2