My Gig's are not in the search results

animatedmonst

When Fiverr had a technical problem 25 days ago, my gigs remained inactive for several hours. They fixed the problem, but until today my gigs are not in the search results.

I can't find them even using the filter buttons (Online sellers and Local sellers). My friends and my former buyers also can't find my gigs.

During all this time, I regularly contacted the Fiverr support team, but they did not give me any clear answer or help, they only claim that everything is fine and my gigs are active. I tell them that I know and see that it is active, but it is not in the search results and no one can find it, I also sent them several video screens as facts that my friends and my regular buyers try to search for my request, but they didn't find my gigs. Again they avoid any clear answer or explanation and again insist that everything is normal...

Who is familiar with this problem and who can tell me something clear or help me?

Edited by animatedmonst
  • Like 19
  • Sad 6

11 minutes ago, mohd_bilal said:

Don't worry. My gigs came back after 1 and a half month. Try to do your best with existing customers so they keep coming back and keep you in business whenever gigs are removed from search.

Have you also faced this problem and you can assure me that one day my Gigs will come back?

• Like 16

Try using a low competition keywords sellers may be over-saturated on the keywords you actually use

make sure the gig description is plagiarism free

makes sure your the keywords your actually ranking for show on your description 5-8 times

include keywords in both title and search tags

• Like 14

1 minute ago, chasejohn said:

Try using a low competition keywords sellers may be over-saturated on the keywords you actually use

make sure the gig description is plagiarism free

makes sure your the keywords your actually ranking for show on your description 5-8 times

include keywords in both title and search tags

This isn't the case

• Like 10
  • Confused 1