Why I am not getting orders after I promoted to Level 2?

shopifort

6 hours ago, navod3d said:

I used to get hired like crazy when I was at level one and beginning of level two, now I am top rated (well, the last evaluation was Yesterday, they haven't promoted me yet, even though I meet every requirement 😄). Anyhow, I get zero works, I mean I am top rated and have lot of reviews still get zero works, the niche is not dead at all, it's just Fiverr man, you can't depend on Fiverr, only advice I can give you is treat Fiverr only as a hobby or side hustle, once again you cannot depend on Fiverr. I made the mistake of making the Fiverr my main income and now I am literally making zero money. 

You are Right. We were getting orders when at Level 1, but Suddenly things changed. It becomes difficult to get orders. On the other hand, Soe people have 50 orders in a queue. 
Now it's a big question  how we should proceed when its our full time source of earning. There is no way you can get it if they do not want to give you orders.  

• Like 6
  • Up 1

On 5/16/2023 at 7:32 AM, navod3d said:

I used to get hired like crazy when I was at level one and beginning of level two, now I am top rated (well, the last evaluation was Yesterday, they haven't promoted me yet, even though I meet every requirement 😄)

If they haven't promoted you yet, you're not a top rated seller. Most level 2 sellers never get promoted.

@shopifort, now that you're a level 2 seller, you're competing against other level 2 sellers. You need to be better than most of them if you want to get orders.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, catwriter said:

If they haven't promoted you yet, you're not a top rated seller. Most level 2 sellers never get promoted.

@shopifort, now that you're a level 2 seller, you're competing against other level 2 sellers. You need to be better than most of them if you want to get orders.

@catwriter Thank you. I need to put more effort into improving my gigs and profile?

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, shopifort said:

Thank you. I need to put more effort into improving my gigs and profile?

You don’t necessarily need to change anything. A lot of freelancers have suffered reduced demand in recent months due to the economic climate.

Review your competition, check your pricing is competitive, make sure your gigs look good and even perhaps launch a new gig. Obviously check your analytics, if orders have dropped perhaps you had a bad private review.  

Finally as mentioned becoming TRS isn’t automatic, TRS sellers are hand picked by Fiverr. This info is available in the help centre, and so are lots of other great tips so if you haven’t read it thoroughly I think it’s definitely worth doing.

Oh also, to add, I think AI is really destroying some categories. There’s some great tools for literally every category, maybe you’re a victim of that.

• Like 9
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, williambryan392 said:

You don’t necessarily need to change anything. A lot of freelancers have suffered reduced demand in recent months due to the economic climate.

Review your competition, check your pricing is competitive, make sure your gigs look good and even perhaps launch a new gig. Obviously check your analytics, if orders have dropped perhaps you had a bad private review.  

Finally as mentioned becoming TRS isn’t automatic, TRS sellers are hand picked by Fiverr. This info is available in the help centre, and so are lots of other great tips so if you haven’t read it thoroughly I think it’s definitely worth doing.

Thank you. I will consider all these and will check if my prices are Competitive. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, shopifort said:

But some seniors keep on pointing others mistakes instead

Would you prefer we give applause?  What you call "mistakes" are usually nonsense posted by people who don't bother to learn before shooting themselves in the foot. 

My favorite part of the forum is when we catch someone absolutely lying about their qualifications, and this is their response. 

image.png.84f6e218004019aa46894d9058b9895a.png 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 5/17/2023 at 7:50 PM, newsmike said:

Would you prefer we give applause?

I understand, and pointing out these things will help everyone learn from their mistakes. 
However, My concern was that if Senior people like you could find time to point out their mistakes, it would also help me if you could point out my mistakes so that I can understand what I am missing or doing wrong. 

• Like 4