Lost my Top Rated Seller because the internet problems .

Hi , don't know what to say because I just got a mail that I lost my Top seller . 

The last few days I got the problem to login to Fiverr, and that time I have some orders haven't finish too . Because of that , I have to asking some buyers send me their mail address to send them the videos, because of I can not login Fiverr . I don't think it's my problems , because my computer and phone can not login too . After I have chance to login today , and then my Top seller gone too .........

Edited by lilychinadancer
  • Like 7
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 9

5 minutes ago, vickiespencer said:

Oh no, Lily, I am so sorry to hear this. Have you contacted CS?

I had contact CS and told them about I can't use Fiverr, it only show me online , but actually all the buttons not works to me . They give some idea and teach me how to fix it , but the idea didn't works to me . After two days I can use it again without any problem . But meanwhile,  I  lost my Top seller too. Maybe they check my account and see me ask for buyer's mail address or maybe a buyer sent a complain to CS too  ......... But what can do if I don't ask for the mail address  ? Because I can't send the video to buyer without can use Fiverr ... 

000.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 4

Sorry to hear this. I was also demoted a few months back(After 4-5 years ), so What I realized is that if We ever have any issue We should fix it right away with the help of CS otherwise it would be too late to go back and it will disturb the business. 
2nd We should not share mail without notifying CS.

• Like 4
  • Up 2

54 minutes ago, lilychinadancer said:

Maybe they check my account and see me ask for buyer's mail address or maybe a buyer sent a complain to CS too  ......... But what can do if I don't ask for the mail address  ? Because I can't send the video to buyer without can use Fiverr

Though as you asked your buyers for their email address (which is very risky as it could get your account in trouble) that must have been asked through Fiverr so at that time surely you were able to log in?

This page gives help on this: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-order?segment=seller

It says:

Troubleshoot file attachments or technical errors

If the file you'd like to deliver is too big, or you experience technical limitations, you may use alternative methods to send a file (e.g., a dropbox link).

For any additional issues, feel free to Contact Support.

So if you were able to use Fiverr but it kept timing out when you tried to do a delivery and attach a big file, then according to Fiverr's help it would be okay to use dropbox / alternative methods. Though I think you may still need to attach something if delivering even if you add a dropbox link.

Also if you were having trouble delivering you could ask them to extend the delivery time if it was possible to do that.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4
  • Up 2

22 hours ago, uk1000 said:

Though as you asked your buyers for their email address (which is very risky as it could get your account in trouble) that must have been asked through Fiverr so at that time surely you were able to log in?

This page gives help on this: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010639437-Delivering-an-order?segment=seller

It says:

So if you were able to use Fiverr but it kept timing out when you tried to do a delivery and attach a big file, then according to Fiverr's help it would be okay to use dropbox / alternative methods. Though I think you may still need to attach something if delivering even if you add a dropbox link.

Also if you were having trouble delivering you could ask them to extend the delivery time if it was possible to do that.

Thank you , I will learn this learn this experience . Just hope one day Fiverr can give me Top again , after I do some good job for buyers . 

• Like 5

22 hours ago, saimii said:

Sorry to hear this. I was also demoted a few months back(After 4-5 years )

By the way ,I'm sorry you're in the same situation. I have been Top Rate maybe about 3 years , not remember so well again . Maybe one day we'll have a chance to get it again . Hope so 🙂

• Like 3

9 hours ago, lilychinadancer said:

By the way ,I'm sorry you're in the same situation. I have been Top Rate maybe about 3 years , not remember so well again . Maybe one day we'll have a chance to get it again . Hope so 🙂

Hope so. Every 15, it gives us a hope 🙂 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, lilychinadancer said:

Your  portfolio looks neat, what impact will it have on your business after losing TOP?

Thank you. My portfolio helps me get business. However, I think with TRS, business was more stable and had to adjust Prices slightly to stay in the competition.
I was getting Orders with higher prices when I was TOP, but when demoted, I was not getting orders, So I have to lower my prices, and then I started receiving orders again. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, saimii said:

Thank you. My portfolio helps me get business. However, I think with TRS, business was more stable and had to adjust Prices slightly to stay in the competition.
I was getting Orders with higher prices when I was TOP, but when demoted, I was not getting orders, So I have to lower my prices, and then I started receiving orders again. 

It's good to see you found a way to receive orders again. Hopefully, the new orders will allow you to get TRS again. 

• Like 4

On 5/17/2023 at 6:58 PM, saimii said:

Oh, I saw . I felt that way too with TOP we can do better in some way . For me so far I didn't need to change any price , because my price already very cheap . 

• Like 4