I got skills and experience but no work.

wpfixit

I have been working with Fiverr for 10 years now, with 100% feedback, but now I am not getting any impressions, support does not help, its like I have moved to some dessert kind of corner on site where aliens and zombies live alone.

Can anyone guide me what has changed in the past 3-4 months that good rated old gigs are not there anymore, also I am not even able to promote my gigs now.

No guidance from Fiverr team at all.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

@wpfixit Fiverrs supports new buyers and sellers after that it's your job to promote your services.

Here are some useful threads you should go through - 

If you are only dependent on Fiverr then it's time for you to create multiple streams of income. 

- Create a personal portfolio website, social media accounts (for branding and social media promotion)

- Create accounts on all major Freelancing sites 

- Create affiliate/ adsense sites for regular ongoing income 

• Like 5

Your performance is low. You received 13 reviews in the last 12 months. That is an average of only 1 review each month.

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance.

Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results.

• Like 6

7 hours ago, amolgigs said:

@wpfixit Fiverrs supports new buyers and sellers after that it's your job to promote your services.

Here are some useful threads you should go through - 

If you are only dependent on Fiverr then it's time for you to create multiple streams of income. 

- Create a personal portfolio website, social media accounts (for branding and social media promotion)

- Create accounts on all major Freelancing sites 

- Create affiliate/ adsense sites for regular ongoing income 

Thanks for linking my guide, and those are definitely some good tips down there for new and even veteran sellers. 

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2023 at 2:56 PM, filipdevaere said:

Your performance is low. You received 13 reviews in the last 12 months. That is an average of only 1 review each month.

Fiverr puts sellers with good sales and good performance in the search results. You are disappearing in the search results due to your weak performance.

Improve your sales and performance and you will get visibility in the search results.

Thanks for taking a look at my profile, I think you are right, but my projects take minimum a month to complete. So am I on a wrong platform?

• Like 3