It's a wrap! Photography Month is over and we have our contest winners!

n_benzbar

As you all know, we've spent the last month celebrating Photography Month here on Fiverr, and it's been an absolute blast! From stunning photo contests to insightful photography workshops, we've had a month full of exciting activities that brought together some of the most talented photographers worldwide.

Now that the month has come to an end, we've announced the winners of the highly-anticipated Work-Life Photographer-of-the-Year contest! We received an incredible number of entries from photographers who truly showcase the best of what this profession has to offer. The judges had a tough time selecting the winners, but after careful consideration, they made their decision.

Check them out here > https://www.fiverr.com/cp/photography-month

I'd also like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participated in Photography Month. Your passion, creativity, and dedication to your craft have made this a truly memorable event. We look forward to seeing more of your incredible work in the future.

Can't wait to see what the future holds for the Fiverr photography community ❤️

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, newsmike said:

which took only an "honorable mention" 

I'm glad it got (at least) an honorable mention. Fiverr certainly wasn't required to share any beyond the top three, and we may never have gotten to see it at all. I really like that one, too.

---

@n_benzbar You said there were "an incredible number of entries", any chance of getting a rough number? A few hundred? A couple thousand?

• Like 10

9 hours ago, newsmike said:

This one which took only an "honorable mention" is far more creative and technically superior to the rest which are mostly snapshot quality.

Is it a single, unaltered photo though?

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/9/2023 at 3:22 PM, imagination7413 said:

I'm glad it got (at least) an honorable mention. Fiverr certainly wasn't required to share any beyond the top three, and we may never have gotten to see it at all. I really like that one, too.

---

@n_benzbar You said there were "an incredible number of entries", any chance of getting a rough number? A few hundred? A couple thousand?

@imagination7413 Can't say specific numbers but we were in the thousands!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1