My Gigs Are not appear in search

annijasmine

It might be due to editing your gig.

It can also be from bad private reviews from new/older clients, or you not having a great performance when compared to other sellers in your category. So yes, there can be a number of things here. 

• Like 15

There are lot of issue for these:-

1. Negative Public Review.

2. Negative Private Review.

3. Fiverr Rules Violation.

4. Order Cancellation.

5. Late Delivery.

6. Late Response.

If you have face that type of issue, there can be chance of Gig out of search.

Thanks 🙂

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, annijasmine said:

Hi ! Anyone Help Can Help me? My All gigs are not showing in search page? My Niche is 3D logo design. I am level two seller. Even I edited my gig tags,title,des and images.Please Anyone Can Help me?

if you have received 1 bad feedback in the last 60 days, this is affecting your performance

• Like 9

21 hours ago, annijasmine said:

Hi ! Anyone Help Can Help me? My All gigs are not showing in search page? My Niche is 3D logo design. I am level two seller. Even I edited my gig tags,title,des and images.Please Anyone Can Help me?

It is best not to change the title of the gig while editing it

• Like 3

Sometimes you just have to be patients. Fiverr is a very large marketplaces and lot's of seller working here. It's not possible for fiverr to place all the gig in the first 1, 2, 3 pages forever. Fiverr recent algorithm is more like to give a equal and fair change to everybody that why they change the position to give more visibility to all the gigs. You lost your deserved places for few days, and it's normal. You had to be patient. But editing gig was a bad decision. It's has long time effects. Fiverr will adjust your changes and will reposition you again which will take a bit long time. So be patience, don't edit again. You'll reposition your deserved places depending on your current performance and it might be take a bit of time. 

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

I looked up your username and your gigs are very generically named.

https://www.fiverr.com/annijasmine

If I search for "3 modern minimalist logo design for your business" I get over 200,000 results! Even if I were to narrow it down to level two sellers, there's still 21,321 listings

Seller Level
Top Rated Seller
(863)
Level Two
(21,321)
Level One
(16,668)
New Seller
(168,584)
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...