GIG ORDER

lawyer11___

If you're talking about the "My Portfolio" option then if you don't see the option you might not be eligible yet.

Eligibility

Currently, only Pro, TRS, Rising Talent, and Fiverr Business sellers are able to participate in all categories. Selected sellers will get an invitation. 

If your service is non-visual in nature, you can still use the portfolio to showcase your service. If your service has no creative samples, simply describe your work and add your relevant skills in any category (i.e. Writing & Translation, Admin Support, Web Development, etc.).

More Info

You can also showcase your work on your Gig Gallery. You can add Images/Video/Audio/PDF

You can see more info about it here (step 5)

• Like 2

Guest kawsaradi

Fiverr updated its gig policy. You have to be updated not active always. If your gig quality is poor then Fiverr will not bring any clients to your gig, you have to do it by promoting your gig on social platforms. Edit, changing the gig picture, or changing gig descriptions wouldn't work for you. Do some research on Fiverr gigs and create a better one or advertise your gig on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with paid marketing.

I managed to get very good profile ranking on Fiverr using some tips.  u can follow these tips

• Fiverr title SEO optimize
  • Fiverr description SEO optimize
  • keyword best research 
  • Fiverr FAQ must be used 
  • Eyecatching banner image use 
  • banner video use 
  • include portfolio 
  • Trying to satisfy the buyer through the  work
  • Reply Fast Clients SMS
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2023 at 6:32 PM, kawsaradi said:

Fiverr updated its gig policy. You have to be updated not active always. If your gig quality is poor then Fiverr will not bring any clients to your gig, you have to do it by promoting your gig on social platforms. Edit, changing the gig picture, or changing gig descriptions wouldn't work for you. Do some research on Fiverr gigs and create a better one or advertise your gig on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram with paid marketing.

Can you provide the source of the mentioned gig policy update?

• Like 5

On 4/28/2023 at 8:51 AM, filipdevaere said:

And again the proof that staying online is useless and a waste of your time.

I saw you in all the forum post with the same comment, it's fun haha. and I agree its a waste of time stay online.

Edited by victoria_mvr
  • Like 4