NEED EXPERTS!!, Dont know why?,

tawsifer

Hi everybody, I am a level two seller and have completed so many jobs on Fiverr and have an Above 90% Positive rating, But recently my gig statistics going down and down, and it's ranked out from Fiverr. why it's happening,
I don't know how I can face this issue. 
Please help!
Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/tawsifer/do-tech-modern-startup-crypto-security-technology-minimalist-software-app-logo
profile link: https://www.fiverr.com/tawsifer

image.png.e0ecfb1344360899b8400b52b4500198.png

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tawsifer said:

Hi everybody, I am a level two seller and have completed so many jobs on Fiverr and have an Above 90% Positive rating, But recently my gig statistics going down and down, and it's ranked out from Fiverr. why it's happening,
I don't know how I can face this issue. 

Hi too

Logo Design is a highly competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to work on your gig images to make them more stand out among your competitors. Before making any changes in gig, do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche. 

You might have been given negative private feedback from your buyers even they gave you 5* rating. Also, you got 3* rating too (1 month ago) that might have affected your gig performance. Try to deliver quality work!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, smartdezigns said:

Hi too

Logo Design is a highly competitive niche on Fiverr so you need to work on your gig images to make them more stand out among your competitors. Before making any changes in gig, do some research first on Fiverr regarding your niche. 

You might have been given negative private feedback from your buyers even they gave you 5* rating. Also, you got 3* rating too (1 month ago) that might have affected your gig performance. Try to deliver quality work!

Thank you so much, madam! 

• Like 1