Thanks for the invite!

goldentones

Hi Dane! Nice meeting you virtually. My name is Andrea. I'm a book/content editor with specialties in copyediting, proofreading, and beta reading. I've been working on the platform since 2020. Looking forward to meeting others and swapping ideas as well. Cheers!

- Andrea

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you so much for invitation..

My name is Ashok, I am computer repair expert. i have been working on Fiverr since 2018 and it's really great to find the fiverr.com (A life changing moment). I have over 2000 satisfied clients and looking forward to more .... 

Thank you 🙏🏼

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, shohzi said:

Hello everyone! Shohzi here, a full-time packaging designer and design enthusiast, On fiverr since 2019, looking forward to meet awesome talent on platform!! 

One of our remarkable achievements on platform is this Toblerone blueprint design, which was also featured on Fiverr's Instagram: Fiverr on Instagram: “When we think of iconic packaging, one of the first things that come to mind is the iconic triangle @tobleroneglobal box design. Despite a…”

Edited by shohzi
  • Like 3

Thanks for the invite! I`m a WordPress dev, specializing in security and malware fixes, active on Fiverr since 2014.

I think we should together get involved to make Fiverr even better than it`s now )) 

• Like 3

Thank you for the invitation! My name is nayeem and I am a designer. I specialize in planner design, and I am passionate about creating innovative and visually appealing designs that effectively communicate my clients' message. I have 5 years of experience in the field and have worked with clients from various industries. I am excited to connect with you and explore potential opportunities to collaborate and bring your vision to life through my designs.

• Like 3

Thanks for the invite.  It's great to be here. I'm Don (narrationmagic) and I provide narrations and voiceovers.  I've been on the platform since 2016, and it allowed me to take early retirement and go full-time VO in 2017.  I look forward to our sharing ideas and experiences.

• Like 3