Impressions

topazonanton

Hello comunity.I am newby on this site and don't exectly how it works. I heard that people here can share part of the orders.How it works??what should i do??My skill is about image editing in Adobe Photoshop.Not a exepert but i am learning.If you give me advise in would be good.Thanks.

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1

Hello!! I am also Ukrainian from Kyev and I have the same problem.. 
Аs I understand it, the problem is in the first orders, then it will go slowly. 
Since I processed the photo for him for free.And he was like wooww exelent fantastik..If i get it before i would hire you.

For two weeks if i can get at least 20% of orders of proposals that i send i would earn about  $500.For example this evening i send proposal for wedding card iinvitation ,project was $15 i made it for 20 min.So if solve this problem let me know.ok??

• Like 4

First of all it's against the Fiverr policies to go outside. If you get these types of messages then report to Fiverr. Don't pay any attention to these people.

Be active and create some new gigs to get more impressions and get authentic messages from some clients. 

Best Of Luck 😞

Edited by itsikram5
  • Like 6
  • Confused 1

In majority of the case these people target the new sellers and ask them to get in touch on other platforms. All you have to do is:

• Say sorry and ignore them
  • report the message to fiverr
  • don't try to contact even if they have given information (IT IS WASTE OF TIME)
  • Like 8

6 hours ago, itsikram5 said:

Be active and create some new gigs to get more impressions

Talk about yourself first: You have been on Fiverr since August 2021. Since then, what have you achieved so far by staying online/active? Only 19 Reviews? 🙄

Staying Active is Useless!

• Like 7

13 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

Talk about yourself first: You have been on Fiverr since August 2021. Since then, what have you achieved so far by staying online/active? Only 19 Reviews? 🙄

Staying Active is Useless!

That's good point! I'm not doing it regularly due to some reasons. But I will start it as a full time job. And I'm also building my skills.

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

3 hours ago, itsikram5 said:

That's good point! I'm not doing it regularly due to some reasons. But I will start it as a full time job. And I'm also building my skills.

If you are not doing anything on Fiverr then you are not in position to guide anyone or give suggestions also. So avoid it!

Edited by smartdezigns
Spelling Mistake
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, smartdezigns said:

If you are not doing anything on Fiverr then you are not in position to guide anyone or give suggestions also. So avoid it!

But, I think that if you have good knowledge about anything then you should share it with others. 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, topazonanton said:

Hello.Help me what is actualy impressions,its likes??or not??how do they work??

impressions mean how many times your gig showed up on search results. example: when someone searches for something that is similar to your gig title it will show up in the search results and it will count as an impression

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1