Stop the: It needs a human touch notifications

When I open fiverr I usually have a lot of notifications. I like to go through them all and middle mouse click them to open them all in a new tab, and then go through them one by one in each tab.

It means that if I'm uploading an image or something in one chat and it's taking forever, I can switch to another tab and respond to someone else. I can also visually see how many more people I need to reply to.

But I guess rapid opening of tabs triggers some kind of filter - I've started getting this more and more, it's quite disruptive to my work. 

image.thumb.png.b872e59c1f8590147cdf8dfc3b37e523.png

I'm not a bot, I just use your service a lot. 

• Like 3

That's the problem with automatic systems. They work a little too well sometimes. 

You can mitigate this by not opening as many tabs simultaneously.

If you have 20 notifications, try opening five at a time instead of all 20. See if that helps.

You're probably not working on more than five notification tabs simultaneously, anyway. Unless you have some sort of superpower, in which case, I want to hear more. 

I realize it's not the perfect solution, but it might work better for you than waiting for the party pooper page. 

Edited by smashradio
  • Like 7

43 minutes ago, smashradio said:

You're probably not working on more than five notification tabs simultaneously, anyway. Unless you have some sort of superpower, in which case, I want to hear more.

I guess I have a super power! 😉

I like to open them all and deal with the quick questions first, and then come back to the questions that need something a bit more. 

But you're right, opening 5 at a time is probably the best way to go. As a long time user it would be nice if they loosened the lead a little though! 

• Like 4
  • Up 1

19 hours ago, followthefundev said:

As a long time user it would be nice if they loosened the lead a little though! 

That's a good argument, it's certainly possible to implement a little longer line for users "in good standing". Those tons of Telegram spam accounts, for example, are always new accounts and certainly haven't ever bought a Gig, nor would they, most probably, even if it was the entry ticket to dropping their spam to as many people as possible.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...

So I've seen the torrents of complaints from sellers about spam on this website, but this cannot be the only solution.

I have 50 active orders open, and I need to message all of them about my absence. And after 5 orders, this message pops up every time, which requires you to hold it down for 10 seconds, then wait for a page reload. 

Is anyone else affected by this? Is there any way to be added to a whitelist or something? I'm fairly sure it would only be new accounts that need this measure. 

image.thumb.png.5eff8dda8e153944112f581c50b5821a.png