How can i duplicate elementor page using divi builder.

Open the Elementor page you want to duplicate and click on the "Edit with Elementor" button.

Once the page loads in Elementor, click on the gear icon in the bottom left corner of the Elementor interface.

From the dropdown menu, click on "Export Template."

Give your template a name and click on the "Export" button.

The template will be downloaded as a .json file.

Next, open the page in the Divi Builder that you want to duplicate the Elementor page to.

Click on the "Load from Library" button at the top of the Divi Builder interface.

From the popup window, click on the "Import & Export" tab.

Click on the "Import" button and select the .json file that you exported from Elementor.

Once the file is uploaded, click on the "Import Divi Builder Layouts" button.

Your Elementor template should now be imported into the Divi Builder and available for you to use.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/4/2023 at 5:13 PM, cutewebdesigner said:

Hi, How can i duplicate elementor page using divi builder. The sample page is built with elementor

You will have to design the page from scratch referring to the page designed using elementor. There is no other option  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 4/4/2023 at 5:27 PM, daniakhan02 said:

Hello, its easy to duplicate any page in wordpress by using duplicate page plugin

He wants to replicate the page designed with one page builder to another page builder. duplicate page plugin option you shared is not useful in this case  

• Like 6

On 4/4/2023 at 8:45 PM, sissiwedgwood said:

You just have to build it. They have a lot of the same elements.

On 4/5/2023 at 5:04 AM, zainkhokhar741 said:

I think we can't do this because Elementor and Divi are two different themes and the elements of these theme are also different . according to me can't do that.

These are the only correct answers on this page 

• Like 5