currency shown when making gigs/custom offers

I am a seller that uses Canadian dollars as my currency. When I make offers/gigs, the currency is in USD, however when I go to buy gigs, or see how much balance I have, it is in CAD. Could you make it so that everything is in one currency of the individual user/seller/buyer's choosing?

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dmc_art

I think that changing your currency to CAD doesn't mean that you'll get paid in CAD. In fact, I have an open ticket regarding this - so if I get an answer, I'll drop it here

Guest dmc_art

Fiverr's currency is USD, but you may also withdraw in different currencies if you wish.

If a withdrawal is made in a non-USD currency, a currency exchange rate is applied which is handled by our Payment Providers. 
Due to exchange rate fluctuations, your Fiverr balance in non-USD currency may change daily.

While the conversion fee is not visible on the website, you will be able to see the exact amount before confirming and completing the withdrawal.

You can always go back to withdrawing in USD by changing the withdrawal currency on the withdrawal confirmation window.