Gig not getting impressions

inamrakhan

20 minutes ago, inamrakhan said:

Why my gig is not getting impressions? In th beginning of publishing my gig i was getting hundreds of impression in a day but now my gig is not getting enough impressions.  What should i do?

Well it's time for you to work on your gigs now!

• Means improve your gig images.. Add some of your work (portfolio) via gig images/video/PDF.. 
  • You can improve your gigs descriptions as well
  • Work with Get Briefs too (not guaranteed that you will get a relevant job but try it)
  • Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr
  • Like 22

To increase Fiverr gig impressions, optimize your gig title and tags, create an attractive thumbnail, write a compelling description, offer competitive pricing, choose a less competitive niche, and deliver high-quality work. And more importantly, keep patience.
Best of Luck. 

• Like 11

I created my Fiverr account about a year ago and posted one gig, but I had to leave it inactive for a year due to some reasons. However, I am now active and have published seven gigs. Do you think this will affect my account's ranking or my ability to attract clients?

• Like 14
  • Up 1

On 3/25/2023 at 9:01 PM, smartdezigns said:

Well it's time for you to work on your gigs now!

• Means improve your gig images.. Add some of your work (portfolio) via gig images/video/PDF.. 
  • You can improve your gigs descriptions as well
  • Work with Get Briefs too (not guaranteed that you will get a relevant job but try it)
  • Do some research regarding your niche on Fiverr

can you please explain this

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, shahid_kahn said:

can you please explain this

Enable Get Briefs feature via Gigs page. Set the price. You need to test the feature by setting different prices until you get a relevant job.. Fiverr will send you a notification that its a matched job..   

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, inamrakhan said:

So would i increase or decrease the price? 

Some Fiverr categories are now forced to increase the lowest possible price. I assume you're in that category if Fiverr asks you to raise the price. You have to do it.. so there's no choice.

• Like 14