Increasing GIG Impressions

fothlinks

Hello everyone, I'm a new Fiverr user from Ukraine. I do crowd marketing. I help build links for websites. My experience in this field is almost four years. I will be glad to make new acquaintances and orders.

Here is my page) - https://www.fiverr.com/fothlinks/post-forum-backlinks-in-niche-threads-on-high-dr-and-da-forums

Tell me how to get the first views and orders. I would be very grateful)

Edited by fothlinks
  • Like 19

• fothlinks changed the title to Increasing GIG Impressions
4 minutes ago, fothlinks said:

Thanks
Not many clicks, only 2.
Can you tell me how else you can promote the GIG?

I am not an expert but You can promote your gigs on social media like facebook and Instagram. 

Tell the details about your service to peoples on social media and show your work samples. 

• Like 6

Definitely on the right track. Numbers going up is always a good thing and means your gig(s) is being shown more on search page and you've optimized it enough to start ranking.

Leave things alone as they are and see how much more impressions you can gain and if they can hopefully lead to an order.

Good luck! We believe in you!! 

• Like 15

• 8 months later...

Hello , I got up in the morning today and my Gigs impressions increase from 300 to 2.3k ???/ I am just shocked !! How is this possible ? and on One GIG .. one click also increased today but no order received still ! Am I on the right track? Is this possible to get this much high numbers of impressions on one day? or Is this something wrong happening with me? Kindly please help me If anyone knows about it.

• Like 2

Hello , I got up in the morning today and my Gigs impressions increase from 300 to 2.3k ???/ I am just shocked !! How is this possible ? and on One GIG .. one click also increased today but no order received still ! Am I on the right track? Is this possible to get this much high numbers of impressions on one day? or Is this something wrong happening with me? Kindly please help me If anyone knows about it.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, yusrawd said:

Hello too

If you are not getting orders with 2.3K impressions then you are not on the right track I guess. What about the clicks?

And yes, impressions can be increased within 24 hours, that's not a big deal. All matters is that you are getting orders or not which unfortunately you are not.. 

• Like 2