Promoting more Gigs

happywithai

Question

21 answers to this question

Which Gigs can be promoted?

To ensure a quality ad experience for buyers, only sellers who meet all our quality metrics can participate in this program. 

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1, Level 2, or Top Rated or Pro seller.
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating.
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews.
  • You meet additional quality metrics.

All services are eligible, excluding: 

• The Legal Consulting service category entirely. 
  • Tax Consulting services from the Financial Consulting service category.
  • Accounting & Bookkeeping services from the Financial Consulting service category.
  • The Legal Writing service category entirely.
  • Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 3

Hi @happywithai, this just means that you don't meet all of the quality metrics to promote your gig at the moment. Based on the Help Center, this includes:

• Your Gig's Appearance - how you choose to present your gig (via images and titles)
  • Your Gig's Delivery Performance - your overall performance within an order, communication, buyer satisfaction, and buyer potential to return to your gig.

Please note that this evaluation doesn't just include YOUR performance, but the performance of other sellers in your vertical - if they are performing better than you in any of the quality metrics, then they will be more likely to qualify for promoted gigs. This is a decision that is very dynamic since these qualifications can change from day to day, so I have seen sellers on the forum mention that their status changes between qualified/unqualified quite frequently.

Not everyone can be on the first page, so if Fiverr doesn't think you have a good chance of winning a bid, they'll disable this feature.

• Like 1
  • Up 1

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller
  • Your Gig scores are 4.7 in the public rating
  • Your Gig has at least 20 reviews. Pro Gigs require only 5 reviews
  • You meet additional quality metrics

Should I meet one of these conditions, or all of them?

• Like 2

You are evaluated for Promoted Gig participation eligibility according to the following standards:

• You are a Level 1 Seller, a Level 2 Seller, a Top Rated Seller, or a Pro seller

What are the additional quality metrics?

• Like 9

1 hour ago, happywithai said:

I domt know exact answer to that, but i can tell you that i always needed to rank my gig to some point before i could promote my gig. So you probably need to rank your gig by yourself as much as you can before you can promote it.

i hope this helps, have a nice day 😊❤️

• Like 8

1 hour ago, happywithai said:

They are hidden. The thing is, just like the Fiverr algorithm, we can only assume things based on what we know. I think that if you had bad private reviews, that definitely affects your ability to use promoted gigs. But cancellations and late deliveries might also be a factor there. Anything bad that will affect your account/gigs will most likely remove your ability to use Promoted Gigs, you can assume that.

• Like 9

On 4/12/2023 at 5:42 AM, happywithai said:

How can I see or noticed about private review?

You cant see private review. However, you can definitely feel change in your gig ranking if you get negative private review, so try to give your best.

Have a nice day 🙂 ❤️

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, happywithai said:

Hello members, I've received one email for my gig moved to another category automatically.

Now I need to move the current category to "Data -> DataScience & AI" but it's disabled.

How do I do that? I'm thanks to any helpful recommends.

image.thumb.png.98ec7077c6f2a63aa2b069dbbef3fbcb.png

better send this request to Fiverr CS,  since it was disabled only Fiverr CS can know why

• Like 7