What's your go-to image editing software?

n_benzbar

Hello Designers!

I'm happy to announce that we created some big changes to one of our favorite services on Fiverr.

The category you all know as 'Photoshop Editing' is now called 'Image Editing' and it includes Product image editing, Photo Manipulation, Portraits Retouching, Photo Restoration & Mockups! It will allow you to better categorize the services you offer and be clearer to your buyers, as well as use different tools and not just Photoshop.

Sooo What's your go-to image editing software?

Screen Shot 2022-06-22 at 13.42.20.png

• Like 50
  • Up 1

8 hours ago, n_benzbar said:

I'm happy to announce that we created...

Not sure staff has been reworking things in the backend of the forums, but might want to update your 'member' label to 'staff' or 'admin' or 'Fiverr official' to lessen confusion.

https://invisioncommunity.com/4guides/members-and-groups/adding-editing-groups-r30/

8 hours ago, n_benzbar said:

Also, since you're creating an Official 'What's your software/app' thread, you might want to either lock these two, or merge them into this one, so as to discourage duplicate threads.

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/266597-what’s-your-favourite-go-to-software-to-create-graphics/
https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/281978-for-digital-artistsgraphic-designers…/

• Like 27

@imagination7413 Thank you for your comment. I'm the Graphics & Design Vertical Manager at Fiverr and I've been using our forum board to communicate with our designer's community, as I'm a part of it 🙂 You can check out my profile. 

About the threads - 'Creating graphics' and 'image editing' software can be very different from each other, therefore we have the two threads.

Hoping to hear your favorites too!

• Like 30
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/22/2022 at 4:43 PM, n_benzbar said:

Hello Designers!

I'm happy to announce that we created some big changes to one of our favorite services on Fiverr.

The category you all know as 'Photoshop Editing' is now called 'Image Editing' and it includes Product image editing, Photo Manipulation, Portraits Retouching, Photo Restoration & Mockups! It will allow you to better categorize the services you offer and be clearer to your buyers, as well as use different tools and not just Photoshop.

Adobe photoshop cc 2020 is the best for photo editing, mockup design, and making mockups of any design.

• Like 26
  • Up 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There are tons of other softwares. Yet you only named 3 of them. 

Nobody explains why they choose what they choose. Nothing to learn from.

I think this post is here just because... to get orders? Another attempt to be active on forum?

Anyway, let me try to be helpful, in case someone tries to learn something.

I use Procreate. Mainly because i own an ipad. Procreate is very quick and easy to learn. IPad allows you to use touchscreen for many things like pan, zoom and rotate. Procreate is great for illustrations. You can find helpful tips in youtube if you are a beginner. However i find it hard for more technical drawings or large scaled projects. If thats the case, you should have photoshop in your pocket. Which requires another device because Photoshop in ipad is really limited.

• Like 19
  • Up 2

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/22/2022 at 4:43 PM, n_benzbar said:

Hello Designers!

It is great to hear about it. Figma, illustrator and photoshop apps are used by me for image editing.

• Like 15

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...