100 feedback milestone done.

sherminakter

Thank you fiverr.

Today I have achieved 100 feedback with my one and only gig. This milestone I have achieved 6 months. Work hard and hard success come definitely.

For impression, click and more order, Share your gig on social media platforms.

Overall Thanks my Allah, Allah gives me this opportunity to work on this platform.

• Like 10

On 4/30/2022 at 3:39 AM, sherminakter said:

Today I have achieved 100 feedback with my one and only gig.

I think your success is due to having an image of Faith Dorrit, a British professional hairstylist, as your profile image. Are you Ms. Dorrit? If not, does she know you are using her image? Are you even a woman? 🤔 I have heard that some men use images of pretty ladies to attract buyers.

Here is the website she is featured on. ➡️  https://deavita.fr/cheveux-et-coiffures/astuce-coiffure-technique-trois-boucles-valoriser-visage-434250/

Are you aware of TOS which states: Authentic Fiverr Profile - You may not create a false identity on Fiverr or misrepresent your identity,

• Like 8

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations on reaching such a significant milestone in your Fiverr journey!

Achieving 200 feedback in just one year is a true testament to your hard work, dedication, and the quality of your service. It's clear that your customers are happy with your work, and that speaks volumes about your talent and professionalism.

Keep up the excellent work and may you continue to grow and prosper on Fiverr!

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1