What software do you use to make videos?

anime_pros

• 6 months later...

There are many software options available for learning animation. Some of the best animation software in the market are **Visme**, **Adobe Animate**, **Adobe Character Animator**, **Pencil2D**, **Biteable** and **Animaker**¹. 

**Visme** is a cloud-based animation software that allows you to create animated videos, presentations, and infographics. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of templates and assets to choose from¹. 

**Adobe Animate** is a new and improved version of Adobe Flash Professional. The software lets you create interactive vector graphics and 2D animations for videos, ads, games, television and more. You can animate characters, avatars, shapes and other assets using timeline controls¹. 

**Adobe Character Animator** is a 2D animation software that allows you to create animated characters in real-time. You can use your webcam and microphone to capture your facial expressions and voice, and the software will animate your character accordingly¹. 

**Pencil2D** is a free and open-source animation software that allows you to create 2D animations. It has a simple and intuitive interface and offers a wide range of tools and features to create animations¹. 

**Biteable** is a cloud-based animation software that allows you to create animated videos for social media, marketing, and other purposes. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of templates and assets to choose from¹. 

**Animaker** is a cloud-based animation software that allows you to create animated videos, presentations, and infographics. It has a user-friendly interface and offers a wide range of templates and assets to choose from¹. 

I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

Source: Conversation with Bing, 3/15/2023(1) 26 Best Animation Software for Beginners in 2023 [Free & Paid] - Visme Blog. https://visme.co/blog/animation-software/ Accessed 3/15/2023.
(2) The 23 Best 3D Animation Software for Beginners in 2023. https://academyofanimatedart.com/3d-animation-software-for-beginners/ Accessed 3/15/2023.
(3) Best Animation Software in 2023 (Free & Paid) — March - JUST™ Creative. https://justcreative.com/best-animation-software/ Accessed 3/15/2023.
(4) 16 Best Animation Software of 2023 (Free and Paid) - Pixpa. https://www.pixpa.com/blog/animation-software Accessed 3/15/2023.
(5) The best animation software in March 2023 | Creative Bloq. https://www.creativebloq.com/buying-guides/best-animation-software Accessed 3/15/2023.

• Like 13
  • Up 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I have preferred apps but will sometimes use others, if required by the client.

These are what I use in order of preference:

1. Final Cut Pro and Motion – WAY better than the industry gives them credit for and a single, one-time payment. (I’ve been using this software for over a decade and not paid a penny since buying them, while still getting all the updates). The one disadvantage is they're Mac only.

2. Da Vinci Resolve – incredible all-in one software that (somehow) has an incredibly feature-rich decent free version. I almost never run into a paywall.

3. Adobe Premiere and After Effects – if the customer requires them. The big thing going for these is that they are the industry standard. Unfortunately the subscription cost is crazy so I only sign up for these when I have a project that requires them.

4. Some others like iMovie, Lumafusion etc.

• Like 10

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • ishrat_jahan23 changed the title to What software do you use for video editing? ?
  • 2 weeks later...

Adobe premiere pro and Adobe after effect are both excellent video editing programs, but if you're serious about getting into it, you should learn Davinci Resolve instead. It's the greatest and it's free, and it even has a section for mixing video editing with motion design.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

So theres a looot of programs and apps out there but I work with Adobe premiere pro cause it´s awesome with photoshop and all other creative suite programs. Also I use Adobe Express and Capcut for a final touch on my production. But in my opinion it´s not a bout the program - it´s about the editor. If you are a great editor you can barely find a way in each and every program and app that will work for you and your project. It´s all about workflows and finding the right program that works best for you.😊

• Like 5

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, it's an important question you ask.  video is the Booming industry right now it's growing day by day, and many solutions are available in the market which one you need to use, depends one what you want to create. 

1. if you want to make simple text animation or short ads that not need to commercial value. you can go to Canva.

2. if you want to edit for yourself but not need to be professional, then you can use Filmore wander share. it's a complete package for beginners. 

3. Want to do same things in Mobile, not in PC. go for Capcut. best for reels edit, AI effects and much more in your mobile.

4. but if you want to professional video editor like me, then start with Premiere Pro and After Effects. the best solution with universal support for the career. but, there is a problem, and it is a Hang issue. how much High config you use, it error when you give too much load on it. 

5. The alternative of Adobe is Final Cut Pro. but you need to buy an Apple Mac to use it.

6. so, here is the ultimate solution and that is Davinci's resolve. it is famous for Color reading. but can edit and motion design both works can be done in a single software. but 3 problems have there, 1. is Interface is much different then as usual editing software. this is node base whereas others are layer base. 2, is un-populer. so you can't find every solution on the internet. 3, need to config the Machine to run this, A normal Machine with 8GB RAM does not work properly. 

so, now you can decide which one you choose to start your editing.  if you have any questions feel free to ask.

HB Mahi
Video Editor and Motion Designer

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I use Adobe After Effects, Illustrator, Audition, and rarely Photoshop for my 2D works. 
I liked and spent a lot of time on Cinema 4D, but I didn't do much of orders on it. I just liked it. But, I don't get a pro until I get into a real job. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I used to use Final Cut, Premiere Pro, iMovie all for my other channels but not being a movie making expert the learning curve is pretty steep for me. I now get the same results and a lot more - at the same or higher quality - all on my phone, using InShot. For me at least it makes creating movies seamless and relatively easy