my gig impression and click very low

habibur_pro24

• 5 months later...

if buyer are not placing order on your gig some few things need to be work on 

1, your gig title reconstruct it with the write key word that is relevant to your service 

2. work on your gig image make sure your gig image is attractive enough to show you are good at what you do

3, meta tag is very important to make sure all the tag you use are keyword that will pop up when buyer search for your service 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Percentage of what is very low? 

2 hours ago, habibur_pro24 said:

my % very low how to increases my positive %. help me all

I just check your profile Habibur, and understood that you're actually talking about your rating. it's 4.4. And for this reason you're not able to respond to any buyer request.

I can see that your first rating was 2 star (4 weeks ago). And still you made some sales and all 5 star rating for next 4 project. Amazing!

You must have minimum 4.5 as a rules of 90%. I can see that if you get a 5 star on your next project, you will get the opportunity to respond to buyer request again.

Additionally, only 4 weeks from that 2 star rating. If you don't get any other project, no worries, You may need to wait 30-32 days more so that 2 star will not affect you anymore and you can start responding to buyer request again.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, seven_sign said:

I just check your profile Habibur, and understood that you're actually talking about your rating. it's 4.4. And for this reason you're not able to respond to any buyer request.

I can see that your first rating was 2 star (4 weeks ago). And still you made some sales and all 5 star rating for next 4 project. Amazing!

You must have minimum 4.5 as a rules of 90%. I can see that if you get a 5 star on your next project, you will get the opportunity to respond to buyer request again.

Additionally, only 4 weeks from that 2 star rating. If you don't get any other project, no worries, You may need to wait 30-32 days more so that 2 star will not affect you anymore and you can start responding to buyer request again.

thanks for advice my friend. take a love like your explanation

• Like 4

i am a digital marketer . i am active from fiverr and send proper buyer request and my gig is first page but no order what is my problem? my gig impression and click very increases day by day but no order why?

my gig is rank but no order. it is my gig link https://www.fiverr.com/share/KxzKdY

show my problem. help me all my gig is active but impression very low so what is my gig problem?

• Like 8
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 7

Hi there, 

If your gig is active and you are not  getting impressions or clicks or even orders

I will explain 3 thing you can do to rank your gig

A. you can go for gig editing : add a video, change your keywords, attractive thumbnails e.t.c

B. you can also do organic or paid  promotion for your gig 

C. there is a platform called fiverr box which will help you promote your gig and earn you some clients 

I think this tip will be really helpful to rank your gig to first page.

• Like 5

On 5/21/2022 at 4:27 AM, habibur_pro24 said:

my gig is active but impression very low so what is my gig problem?

Once again: can you please post your questions in the “Fiverr questions” category and not the “tips for sellers” one?

I don’t know how else to ask.

• Like 6
  • Up 4

Hello,

Its a very common question why my gig impression and click very low? I have few suggestion for this kind of questions. I have reached 1k+ Impression within 07-10 days by using this method.  

This is very simple and easy way to improve your Fiverr impression and click. first of all I would like to share with you what is impression and when its start counting?

If someone search on Fiverr by using your keywords if your gig appear to the search result then you will get impression. For this reason Keywords research is very important for getting Impression and clicks.

Search of Fiverr by using your main keywords , Suppose your main keywords is Facebook Ads. you will find some relevant keywords to the suggestion. make a list of suggested keywords find the low competitive keywords from the list.

Use these keywords perfectly to get super fast impression.

Where you should use keywords?

• In the gig Title you can use 2-3 Keywords to your gig title.
  • Dont miss to mentioned these focus keywords in the beginning of your description
  • Mentioned these keywords on your Tags
  • Make your package unique and use keyword to your packages
  • Use your main keyword to the FAQ 

Try to send buyer request everyday don't miss to add CTA to your buyer request. 

Be active and send the buyer request continue you will gain impression and click faster. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...