Inbox response rate keeps decreasing

ahm_animations

Hi, I got this problem, in the previous month, my resnponse rate is still 100%, I usually reply in 2 hours, but, from the begininng of this month, my response rate keeps decreasing without any reason, I don't get ANY messages this month, so I don't need to respond to anything, just sometimes being online, it shouldn't harm my response rate right? But yesterday when I check my response rate it says 90%, I thought "Hey, that's okay right? 90% won't get rid of my level 1 badge next month" but today, I just checked it, and it's already 89%! I don't know what to do to fix this, because I didn't get a message from anyone. And, not just the response rate decreasing, my order completion too! last month I'm forced to cancel one of the buyer's order, so my order completion rate is 92%, today it's 90%, I don't know since when this order completion decreasion happened, I didn't pay much attention to this. Do you guys have any suggestions for what I should do? I don't wanna lose my level 1 badge :((

Screenshot_83.png

• Like 8
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, visualstudios said:

Check the spam folder in messages.

I have checked them and I don't find anything new, just only the persons I've blocked, and I'll definitely still know even if someone's chat is automatically marked as spam because it's still notified via my email.

• Like 7

Really? I don't get mails for spam contacts. In either case, if you're absolutely sure you replied to every first message in the last 60 days within 24 hours, the response rate must be 100%. If it's not, contact CS right away, screenshot everything, and let them know it's a bug.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 8

3 minutes ago, visualstudios said:

Really? I don't get mails for spam contacts.

To be honest, sometimes I get it and sometimes no, I even haven't opened my spam inbox for 2 months, and I found a message was there without a reply for 2 months lol, and it didn't hurt my response rate at all, however, maybe this is a bug, thanks for the suggestion , I will try to contact the CS.

• Like 7

1 minute ago, amazon_express said:

This is simple issues , Fiverr always counting your last 60 days of response rate , I hope you didn't get any knock from your client that's why it's counting your last 30 days of past and 30 days of future. in this reason you face this problem 🙂

Thanks for the answer. How about my Order Completion rate? 🤔

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ahm_animations said:

I have checked them and I don't find anything new, just only the persons I've blocked, and I'll definitely still know even if someone's chat is automatically marked as spam because it's still notified via my email.

Perhaps you didn't reply to those messages before reporting and blocking.

Please make sure to always reply to scam/spam messages before reporting and blocking them, even if Fiverr tells you there's no need to do so. A simple "no" will suffice and will only take a few seconds.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, ahm_animations said:

More active? my PC is turned on 16 hours per day and I keep refreshing my fiverr page every hour. Could it be considered less active? or would you suggest me to be active 24/7?

Brother if u dont refresh ur browser within 5mins then it will show u inactive! if you refresh it after 1hour then within this 1hour , 55mins u remain inactive! do u get my point ?

• Like 6

2 hours ago, dev_dipto said:

Brother if u dont refresh ur browser within 5mins then it will show u inactive! if you refresh it after 1hour then within this 1hour , 55mins u remain inactive! do u get my point ?

I get most of my orders when I was inactive, doing mostly active didn't guarantee that you will get order and get any messages.

Edited by ahm_animations
  • Like 6

The same thing happened to me! I haven't got any new orders, and the last one went well and I would always reply within an hour, yet suddenly my response rate keeps decreasing day by day. It went from 100%, to 90% to 89% and now 86%. I haven't even had anyone messaging me, yet the response just keeps on decreasing. I don't have any conversation in the spam folder either and I would always reply before blocking anyone.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

• 9 months later...

The same thing is happing to me right now. Last month my response rate decreased to 89% and than 86% and now 83% I also lost my lvl1 badge. In between I had also received some messages and I responded them with 1hr but nothing happens. I don't have any unread messages in spam or anything.

Can anyone help what to do?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, shahrozatiq said:

The percentage refers to the last 60 days. Have there been messages that you haven't responded to in the last 60 days?

If you're certain that your current percentage is wrong, contact Customer Support and ask them for help.

• Like 6

• 1 year later...
On 5/8/2022 at 6:51 AM, shahrozatiq said:

The same thing is happing to me right now. Last month my response rate decreased to 89% and than 86% and now 83% I also lost my lvl1 badge. In between I had also received some messages and I responded them with 1hr but nothing happens. I don't have any unread messages in spam or anything.

I'm having the same issue. response rate has decreased to 87% for no reason and I've lost my 2lvl seller status. About to get punched down from lvl 1 as well. I hope CS can help. Did anyone get any help on this problem?

• Like 2