Can you extend the order to next week?

ejaz658

Kindly update me soon , client did not give me full information he did not reply me today delivery time is 2 hour remaining.
Now he said extend order next week, so it its possible if yes how if no what I need to do? Thank you

• Like 7

Guest ligiacarvalho

Yes, you can :point_down:t2:

What can I do if my buyer is not responding?

You can use the Resolution Center to request an extension of your delivery time from the buyer.

To do this, from within the Order page, click Visit the Resolution Center . Then select Extend the delivery time , then click Continue .

Select a reason and then the number of days you would like to add to your delivery time, and click Send .

The buyer will have four days to accept or decline your offer to extend the delivery time of the order. If the buyer does not respond during this time, the extension will be withdrawn and you can contact .

For more information, see .

Dear in this situation what i am doing: I am submitting my order before last 6 hours because if you deliver after starting last 6 hours before submission of your order you order is counted as Order will be counted as completed in 3 days. And you can contact Fiverr Customer center as well as.

• Like 4

Guest ligiacarvalho

Dear in this situation what i am doing: I am submitting my order before last 6 hours because if you deliver after starting last 6 hours before submission of your order you order is counted as Order will be counted as completed in 3 days. And you can contact Fiverr Customer center as well as.

@tamoorislam Delivering an incomplete order is a violation of Terms of Services. Your account can be banned for this.

Guest ligiacarvalho

It mean seller is not secure in Fiverr. Buyer can do anything. Last time i have submitted and i mentioned that ask for revisions if you want. Buyer asked. We finished like this.

@tamoorislam It doesn’t mean it is right. You and your buyer just violated Fiverr TOS and you can get a warning for that. Please read the TOS carefully and get out of trouble. You have the extension option.

This is from TOS :point_down:t2:

• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

@tamoorislam It doesn’t mean it is right. You and your buyer just violated Fiverr TOS and you can get a warning for that. Please read the TOS carefully and get out of trouble. You have the extension option.

This is from TOS :point_down:t2:

• The Deliver Work button may not be abused by Sellers to circumvent Order guidelines described in these Terms of Service. Using the “Deliver Work” button when an Order was not fulfilled may result in a cancellation of that Order after review, affect the Seller’s rating and result in a warning to Seller.

Thanks for help me and protecting me from getting banned by Fiverr. You are great. 🙂

• Like 3

• 2 years later...
On 5/27/2021 at 1:31 PM, ligiacarvalho said:

Yes, you can :point_down:t2:

What can I do if my buyer is not responding?

You can use the Resolution Center to request an extension of your delivery time from the buyer.

To do this, from within the Order page, click Visit the Resolution Center . Then select Extend the delivery time , then click Continue .

Select a reason and then the number of days you would like to add to your delivery time, and click Send .

The buyer will have four days to accept or decline your offer to extend the delivery time of the order. If the buyer does not respond during this time, the extension will be withdrawn and you can contact Customer Support.

For more information, see Using the Resolution Center.

Last year I was able as a buyer to find this option and offer my seller: Extend delivery date.
But now I'm unable to find this option anymore in the Resolution Center.
Is it still somewhere to find?

• Like 3