mjensen415

poll  

161 members have voted

1. 1. poll

• St. Level’s Day
    • Levelageddon
    • Level Systems Update
    • Levelsgiving Day
    • New Levels Day (making the 14th, New Levels Eve - perhaps there should be a 10,9,8… countdown at midnight?)

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we need to decide on the official unofficial name for January 15th.

Poll is Public.

• St. Level’s Day
  • Levelageddon
  • Level Systems Update
  • Levelsgiving Day
  • New Levels Day (making the 14th, New Levels Eve - perhaps there should be a 10,9,8… countdown at midnight?)

0voters

I have been calling it “Judgement Day.” 😝

I think we need to decide on the official unofficial name for January 15th.

Poll is Public.

• St. Level’s Day
  • Levelageddon
  • Level Systems Update
  • Levelsgiving Day

0voters

No LevelPalooza? 20 char

I am so crazy excited >_<

For once I actually have a shot at being TRS. I got all the requirements fulfilled, my reviews are great, I’ve never delivered an order late/incomplete, my response rate has never gone below 97% so I really think I have a shot.

If everything goes according to plan, I should hit 1K reviews on the same day. 😃

Untitled

I should hit 1K reviews on the same day.

In January 2014, I started working on Fiverr.

I have:

Response Rate- 99%

Order Completion Rate-98%

On-time Delivery-100%

Rating-4.9

+20k completed orders 😃

I am so crazy excited >_<

For once I actually have a shot at being TRS. I got all the requirements fulfilled, my reviews are great, I’ve never delivered an order late/incomplete, my response rate has never gone below 97% so I really think I have a shot.

so I really think I have a shot.

I hope you get it. My numbers are about same, but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

Your English is excellent!

I generally understand 80%, can talk but make mistakes, I use translators in some cases and Grammarly.I have 4.9 communication with seller.

I wish I had your problems. I got a 4.7 rating.

We’re supposed to “Maintain a 4.8 star rating, over the course of 60 days.”

I fear the great day of reckoning. Fiverrgeddon! LOL

so I really think I have a shot.

I hope you get it. My numbers are about same, but I don’t want to get my hopes up.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this effects gig placement. Just how will this effect the gig placements of those that lose a level.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this effects gig placement. Just how will this effect the gig placements of those that lose a level.

I don’t know how much or maybe none? I asked CS about this and heres a reply :

“Regarding your second question, Rankings depend on the Gigs behavior. Some Gigs might be getting more views as others, or they might be getting more orders and the seller might be a Level 1. So, the ranking does not depend on the Sellers Level”

“How do you calculate my seniority?
Seller seniority is calculated from the date that a seller first published a Gig. So a seller that had a Gig published in 2016 would be more senior than a seller whose first published Gig was in 2018.”

Can someone please explain this to me? Is there a new badge that buyers will see?

As per this blog information : Every sellers are going to Demote, Who is unable to meet 90% of fiverr standards. I think, This is going to happen by Fiverr Automatic system.

But Why TRS is still manual. If any sellers do meet that all standards, Which is mentioned by fiverr. That seller should be auto promoted!!

thanks 🙂

As per this blog information : Every sellers are going to Demote, Who is unable to meet 90% of fiverr standards. I think, This is going to happen by Fiverr Automatic system.

But Why TRS is still manual. If any sellers do meet that all standards, Which is mentioned by fiverr. That seller should be auto promoted!!

thanks 🙂

The answer is simple: Fiverr is working to promote excellence. And Fiverr doesn’t think TRS excellence can be achieved automatically. Earn it, and be rewarded with a manual promotion.

The best of the best don’t become the best automatically.

The answer is simple: Fiverr is working to promote excellence. And Fiverr doesn’t think TRS excellence can be achieved automatically. Earn it, and be rewarded with a manual promotion.

The best of the best don’t become the best automatically.

Fiverr is working to promote excellence.

They have Mentioned a Standard about TRS -

level.thumb.jpg.4ffa2a613090da4aae61bfdfb7eb2ad9.jpg

If any one meets that all standard. Is that not excellence?

Fiverr is working to promote excellence.

They have Mentioned a Standard about TRS -

Sure, that is an excellence achieved. However, Fiverr has atill chosen to assess, select, and manually promote those whom THEY feel should be TRS.

When you achieve TRS “excellence” you are merely nominated for a possible manual TRS promotion. This does not guarantee anyone that they will be given TRS standing, just that they are nominated, and Fiverr will select from all sellers who have achieved the requirements to be nominated to TRS.

It is, therefore, pointless for you to complain or suggest otherwise. Fiverr will ultimately choose who gets promoted to TRS. This is their website, and that is how they have chosen to do things.

Archived