Posting on Forum is Not A TRS Criteria

lipu123

One question I have in my mind

did you earned $20k ?

If so then try to do the followings

1-Try to be active as much as possible at fiverr forum.

2-Always share your experience here with everyone to make a better understanding of the fiverr terms.

3-Give advise to the new sellers

Mod Note: There is zero evidence of any kind that posting on the forum helps you become a TRS. In face, there is evidence that it does not.

did you earned $20k ?

2-Always share your experience here with everyone to make a better understanding of the fiverr terms.

Mod Note: There is zero evidence of any kind that posting on the forum helps you become a TRS. In face, there is evidence that it does not.

try to do the followings

What is all that supposed to accomplish? Doing those things has nothing to do with becoming a top rated seller.

I wish people would realize that being active on the forum has absolutely nothing to do with achieving higher levels, and stop posting this kind of nonsense.

try to do the followings

What is all that supposed to accomplish? Doing those things has nothing to do with becoming a top rated seller.

I wish people would realize that being active on the forum has absolutely nothing to do with achieving higher levels, and stop posting this kind of nonsense.

It will help you to get the leadership from fiverr forum as you may need that to get the TRS badge 🙂

Read this How to become top rated seller! 🙂

It will help you to get the leadership from fiverr forum as you may need that to get the TRS badge 🙂

Read this How to become top rated seller! 🙂

It will help you to get the leadership from fiverr forum as you may need that to get the TRS badge

Nope, it won’t and please stop telling people this since it is not true.

We get so much absolute rubbish posts on this forum all because people think it will help them somehow to post junk on the forum.

It will help you to get the leadership from fiverr forum as you may need that to get the TRS badge

Nope, it won’t and please stop telling people this since it is not true.

We get so much absolute rubbish posts on this forum all because people think it will help them somehow to post junk on the forum.

Capture.thumb.PNG.2bdd154a07c837a0e5e5a0a3a49c17f4.PNG

kindly read this if you dont not know what is “Community Leadership”

Where does it say posting on the forum will help you get top rated seller?

If you read this post you can see that the guy is also a TRS

he was sharing the experiences with another forum users and he already stated that “there are a number of criteria but unpublished”

He was talking about Community Leadership

he was sharing the experiences with another forum users and he already stated that “there are a number of criteria but unpublished”

Oh well then if he was a Top Rated Seller, they really know a lot about this I hear don’t they?

Community Leadership does not mean “post on the forum”.

Also, you are quoting a post which is 5 years old…

Yes I know I am following 5 years old post but

what happened is that One of my people from my country got TRS badge

and it was like 7/8 months ago

he also stated that it’s necessary to get community leadership to be a TRS.

I am just telling this stuffs regarding all 3/4 people experiences and point of views

I am not 100% sure as I am still a level 2 seller

I am just telling this stuffs regarding all 3/4 people experiences and point of views

So is there a difference between community leadership, and community exposure of yourself being incredibly obtuse?

Many Top Rated Sellers have never posted on the forum before they got their badge.

Community Leadership can mean many things, and it doesn’t have to include posting on the forum.

However, a lot of desperate sellers believe that they have to post on the forum, and the result is that they keep spamming, resurrecting topics that are years old for no good reason, and generally being highly annoying. If they keep doing that, all they can accomplish is to get suspended from the forum.

did you earned $20k ?

If this was true, I can think of around 50 people on the forum who post useful and excellent advice who should be TRS but they are not.

So one guy said that and you just made up a meaning for “community leadership”.

Are you aware @misscrystal and @eoinfinnegan are also Top Rated Sellers? Following their advice may behoove you. And I see @pdfhelper is typing some advice as well. 😃

It’s the second time this week someone lectured me on how to become a TRS. 😄

It’s the second time this week someone lectured me on how to become a TRS. 😄

You know nothing, Jon Snow, err, Miss Crystal. 😺

It’s not really a surprise, though. People giving that kind of advice tend to advise others a lot more than they’re reading and learning, and of course, checking out who they’re talking to is way too much work. They know better than you do, anyway, because someone said so somewhere on the internet.

Archived