Bleep, and other things from topic 199460

cyaxrex

I don’t know man, my obsession with bleep led me to drop out of college. I would say bleep all you want, but first get your STEM degree, do your MBA from Harvard/Wharton, get a job in Goldman Sachs, settle down in the US, and you will have the prettiest young women in India competing to marry you and have your kids. Then you can have fun. All the best 👍 [Well, that was how my life was intended to be…]

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don’t know man, my obsession with bleep led me to drop out of college. I would say bleep all you want, but first get your STEM degree, do your MBA from Harvard/Wharton, get a job in Goldman Sachs, settle down in the US, and you will have the prettiest young women in India competing to marry you and have your kids. Then you can have fun. All the best 👍 [Well, that was how my life was intended to be…]

I loathe Goldman Sachs. I also don’t like women who would compete for me because of my money, because I consider every woman who does that a bleep. I don’t like to see a woman as a transaction.

Oh, and I don’t like kids. There are very few exceptions.

I loathe Goldman Sachs. I also don’t like women who would compete for me because of my money, because I consider every woman who does that a bleep. I don’t like to see a woman as a transaction.

I also don’t like women who would compete for me because of my money, because I consider every woman who does that a bleep.

It’s more about jobs/title/education/position/US residency than about money with Indian women. Had it been just about money, trust me, I would be getting a plenty of bleep, I come in the top 5% of even the US population by net worth, forget Indian population. LOL.

I also don’t like women who would compete for me because of my money, because I consider every woman who does that a bleep.

It’s more about jobs/title/education/position/US residency than about money with Indian women. Had it been just about money, trust me, I would be getting a plenty of bleep, I come in the top 5% of even the US population by net worth, forget Indian population. LOL.

Don’t sell yourself short. I believe you are secretly a mass bleeper and Mr. Nice Guy here on the forum 😉

Don’t sell yourself short. I believe you are secretly a mass bleeper and Mr. Nice Guy here on the forum 😉

Mr. Nice Guy

LOL, no, nobody considers me a Nice Guy in real life. My relatives/neighbors/etc. think I am super arrogant, selfish, self-centered or something. Maybe I am. Don’t care what anyone thinks anyway.

Did you know when I was applying for a job in my 20s and a headhunter called me to congratulate me that I got the job and that the salary was so and so, and asked my what I felt - he expected me to be grateful to him, treat him like was my savior or something - I told him, yeah, I will take the job, but really, I could pay that salary myself to the company, thanks anyway.

I never lasted for too long in any company I have been with because of my arrogant attitude. Online is the only place where I have been able to last.

How do you know if they are doing that or really like you? Or do you assume they all are?

Mr. Nice Guy

LOL, no, nobody considers me a Nice Guy in real life. My relatives/neighbors/etc. think I am super arrogant, selfish, self-centered or something. Maybe I am. Don’t care what anyone thinks anyway.

Did you know when I was applying for a job in my 20s and a headhunter called me to congratulate me that I got the job and that the salary was so and so, and asked my what I felt - he expected me to be grateful to him, treat him like was my savior or something - I told him, yeah, I will take the job, but really, I could pay that salary myself to the company, thanks anyway.

I never lasted for too long in any company I have been with because of my arrogant attitude. Online is the only place where I have been able to last.

This reminds me on a job interview I had in my early 20th. During the interview I decided that I wouldn’t like the company, nor the job they offered me. Thus I had to find a quick way out of the situation. So when they asked me what salary I had in mind I said:

“Here is how it works:You tell me what you have in mind, then we have a good laugh about that and then I tell you what I want.”

Thankfully, they never approached me again.

How do you know if they are doing that or really like you? Or do you assume they all are?

I’m quite sensitive. I spot a gold digger within minutes and I always come forward very directly and state that here is nothing to dig for.

Mind you India is a lot different from other countries, getting a bleep here is very complicated. It is an elaborate process. You have the bleep for a few weeks or months and tell the young lady that you want to break up with her, she can have you arrested and put in jail for various reasons which I don’t want to talk about here.

Mr. Nice Guy

I told him, yeah, I will take the job, but really, I could pay that salary myself to the company, thanks anyway.

I used to relish firing the ‘I don’t need this job’ people. No offense but people who have that attitude seem to only ever shatter the dynamic of workplaces. It’s really toxic and unnecessary and very disrespectful. I’m surprised at you, Writer.

I’m quite sensitive. I spot a gold digger within minutes and I always come forward very directly and state that here is nothing to dig for.

I spot a gold digger within minutes and I always come forward very directly and state that here is nothing to dig for.

MGTOW - Join the movement!

I told him, yeah, I will take the job, but really, I could pay that salary myself to the company, thanks anyway.

I used to relish firing the ‘I don’t need this job’ people. No offense but people who have that attitude seem to only ever shatter the dynamic of workplaces. It’s really toxic and unnecessary and very disrespectful. I’m surprised at you, Writer.

Well, I just told you the truth, don’t judge me for it. That’s why I have never lasted at an offline job. Online is the only place where I do well because I have no expectations and am not in face-to-face contact with anyone and am surprised everytime with what I make.

I spot a gold digger within minutes and I always come forward very directly and state that here is nothing to dig for.

MGTOW movement is full of people who hate women and think not being with women is a choice. Me - I love women and hate the fact that I am not with one, and blame myself for it. Had everything gone to plan, things would turn out differently.

MGTOW movement is full of people who hate women and think not being with women is a choice. Me - I love women and hate the fact that I am not with one, and blame myself for it. Had everything gone to plan, things would turn out differently.

MGTOW moment is full of people who hate women and think not being with women is a choice. Me - I love women and hate the fact that I am not with one, and blame myself for it. Had everything gone to plan, things would turn out differently.

It is most certainly not. It is simply about only pursuing relationships in which both members are financially independent. Nothing misogynistic about it. It just so happens that it culls your worth on the dating circuit. Plus many women would be wise to employ the very same dating strategy.

MGTOW movement is full of people who hate women and think not being with women is a choice.

It is being considered for entry into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders , Fifth Edition.

Feeling you can tell immediately if a woman is a gold digger is really whether you admit it or not to yourself based on if you find her attractive, fun to be with, and someone you want to bleep. If not, but she is showing she really is interested in you, she must be a goldigger.

MGTOW movement is full of people who hate women and think not being with women is a choice.

It is being considered for entry into the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders , Fifth Edition.

Feeling you can tell immediately if a woman is a gold digger is really whether you admit it or not to yourself based on if you find her attractive, fun to be with, and someone you want to bleep. If not, but she is showing she really is interested in you, she must be a goldigger.

Yeah, funny what comes and goes out of that old thing, belief in magic, homosexuality, religion, not being racist.

Probably not the best annual publication to use as the basis of any interpretation of modern-day

morality,

Various fetishes have recently been removed. Nymphomania used to be included in it. Also there is no such thing as being “neurotic” anymore either, something at least half the female poplulation used to suffer from.

It’s nice when you can cure a whole quarter of the population of mental illness by eliminating things from that book.

I can still get married. My mom has people asking about me and about arranging a match with their daughters with me all the time…but the quality of women I can get now is very low. I have very high standards and don’t compromise. So I just stay away. I am happier this way actually. If I were to marry someone I don’t really like or want to be with, or feel that I have lowered my standards, I will feel sorry for myself my whole life.

I’m certainly not a women hater. I’m actually very proud of the fact that I have with all my ex-girlfriends an excellent standing. Even with some from 30 years ago. I can genuine state that I’m happy that they were a part of my life during certain periods of time and this feeling is absolutely mutual.
Of course there are also male gold diggers. However, I don’t date them, so I don’t feel the need to pick them out.

I can still get married. My mom has people asking about me and about arranging a match with their daughters with me all the time…but the quality of women I can get now is very low. I have very high standards and don’t compromise. So I just stay away. I am happier this way actually. If I were to marry someone I don’t really like or want to be with, or feel that I have lowered my standards, I will feel sorry for myself my whole life.

but the quality of women I can get now is very low.

The quality of women? My God, Writer. The most incredible woman in my life at the moment is a lesbian single mother with green hair who I (am allowed) to call ‘Evergreen’ because she reminds me of a car air freshener. Sadly, it can’t work out for obvious reasons but really, please dispel this notion of ‘quality.’

By having such ‘high’ standards you are causing your own lonliness.

Essential Checklist For Relationships

• Be financially independent
  • Don’t pretend that passing wind is the most abhorrent thing in the world
  • Be funny
  • Preferably have dimples
  • Be good with animals

Got all that and you’re sorted.

Archived