End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Website

Bio

1. is possible for the buyer to cancel this order when it is already delivered?
  2. Customer service is everything. Being buyer-friendly on Fiverr requires more than just meeting and exceeding expectations. Message Management is just as essential to your account's growth. Responding quickly to inquiries from potential buyers and buyers with orders already in progress will directly impact your buyer satisfaction and, in turn, help you level up faster. Your dashboard includes two crucial indicators related to messaging: Inbox Response Rate and Order Response Rate. Inbox Response Rate tracks your response to the first message from a potential buyer. The quicker you reply, the more likely you will close the deal and sell your gig. The Inbox Response Rate tracks the percentage of first messages you answered within 24 hours over the last 60 days. Your percentage will decline if you don’t respond within 24 hours. Respond quickly, however, and buyers are far more likely to close the deal. Our stats show that sellers that respond to new inquiries within twelve hours triple their chances of closing a sale than those who respond after twelve hours. Buyers are looking to get their job done and won’t wait long. If they don’t hear from you, they will likely move on to a more responsive seller. Similarly, the Order Response Rate tracks your responsiveness to messages you receive from buyers associated with an active order, including order start messages, revision requests, and any contact the buyer may have along the way. It’s a good idea to initiate contact once the purchase is made with a simple “Thank you, I have everything that I need to start your order and I will reach out if I have any questions”. This goes a long way in demonstrating that you’re genuinely interested in the buyer and value their business. Also, remember that Fiverr offers several highly effective tools to help you manage your messages efficiently. Download the Fiverr App to receive notifications on new messages wherever you are. You can set up custom Quick Responses to reply when you have little time, assuring contact with the buyer and protecting your response rate. If you’re unavailable for an extended period, be sure to visit your profile page, where you can click on “Set Availability” and enter the time and details of your absence. Buyers visiting your gig or profile pages will see that you’re unavailable and have the opportunity to leave a message. Using this feature ensures that your Inbox Response Rate won’t be impacted. And Remember, you don’t need to respond directly to spam or inappropriate messages. Each message includes the ability to send a report to Fiverr.. Sending that report removes the message from your queue and the obligation to respond. The key to attracting and keeping customers on Fiverr isn’t a secret. Like every great relationship, buyers and sellers thrive on Great Communication. Want to read more? Check out our Help Center articles: Using Quick Responses Using your inbox on the mobile app Everything you need to know about response time & rate Order Response Rate Response time and response rate FAQ Part of the Seller Plus program and facing challenges managing messages? Connect with your success manager for personalized recommendations.
  3. This sounds like a scam. I've never heard about this before, and that "page" looks very fake! The buyer does not need your e-mail to order from you, and in fact, you shouldn't share contact info with anyone unless it's required inside an active order (for example if you have to share files) and this can only be done if it's required to complete the service. Again: the buyer does not need your e-mail in order to place an order on Fiverr!
  4. Your Reviews page is out of date: This is still present on the relevant page. It should of course be "quality of delivery" or whatever the new fig leaf of change was. I'm highlighting this as I am writing a little "new buyer booklet" to explain to new buyers how Fiverr works. I'm using these images to explain to them what they will see when they review a seller, and more particularly to explain that depending on which face they click on, the checkboxes may increase or decrease their final score. Which of course also isn't explained in the help center. If you guys would like to borrow my wording - sniping aside - you're more than welcome to it. ==== end memo to Help Center team ==== I feel like this is not review manipulation, since I will only be sending it in the inbox, before anyone even hires me, and without a whisper of payment, to make sure that my "value", is significantly enhanced while disappointing sample hunters with a boring, but pretty-looking sample about Fiverr. Whether I even take any buyers on is another question, when 90% of them are like this: Why do I need to respond to these kind of messages at all?
  5. Hey designers! Week after week the Logo Maker Team provides the latest trends in your Insights Tab. Today, we're highlighting industries we think have the most potential - think of them as our “Editor’s Picks”. What buyers search for isn't always what they end up with! We’re breaking down the top search terms for popular industries vs. what’s actually converting, and highlighting opportunities in under-supplied categories. Let’s Start With Top Industries: Information Technology (IT) Services & Professional Services & Consulting are two rising industries in the "Top Searched" and "Top Converting" categories, making them ones to watch for logo designers like you. Check out the gap between searches and selections in these top categories – it might surprise you! Information Technology (IT) Services - Buyers often search for "computer" or "cloud" logos, but gravitate toward designs with a more "techy" aesthetic. Think clean lines, simple shapes, and subtle hints of technology. Examples by @skydesigner and @fransprasetyo Professional Services & Consulting - While "people" logos are popular searches, minimalist designs (limited colors, clean lines, and negative space) are the real winners. Examples by @yehorkolchyba and @danifelds The Up-and-Comer: Construction is a newcomer to the "Top Converted" list, but remains a staple in "Top Searched." So there’s a gap to fill! Are you ready to create the next top-selling construction logo? By @tomtypography Hidden Gems: High Demand, With Low Supply: These next three categories have surprisingly low sales despite high searches. Consider them golden opportunities to create new top sellers! Vintage 3D Architecture See inspiring examples below! Vintage Logos: Earthy tones, muted colors, and badge-like frames Designed by @yogh18 and @d4gstudio 3D Logos: Eye-catching designs with depth/dimension and clean simplicity Designed by @aldeanodesign and @vanadium1st Architecture Logos: Symbols of the industry such as buildings, skylines, or drafting tools with clean lines Designed by @harshas and @arslan_nasim Remember: For any logo design, in any industry, versatility is key. Great logos work everywhere, from websites to building signs. What’s Next? Understanding buyer behavior is key to logo sales. What insights would be most helpful for you? Let us know in the comments! Top Searched Industries Top Converting Industries Industries In Need Of Supply Other: ______ We're all ears.
  6. In light of our new ratings and review system, let’s discuss the dos and don'ts of soliciting reviews from your customers. Understanding the importance of positive reviews in achieving success on Fiverr, it's crucial to consistently provide an excellent experience for your buyers. This involves effective communication, upholding professionalism, and delivering top-notch work—all of which can lead to better reviews. Beyond these dedicated efforts in the order process, sometimes, a buyer won’t leave a review, and it may also be necessary to actively ask and encourage buyers to leave one to ensure you get the credit due. When asking for feedback, it’s important to adhere to our Terms of Service and avoid the following: Feedback manipulation- This is defined as using manipulative language to influence favorable reviews. Tactics such as bribing, coaching, or guilt-tripping customers are not acceptable. Examples include: “Please leave me a good review.” Or, “If you had a good experience, please leave a review". “I won’t be able to feed my family if you leave me a bad review.” “If you leave me a good review I will deliver something a little extra for you.” Threats- Steer clear of any actions that imply negative repercussions for customers leaving unfavorable reviews. Examples include: “I will ruin your website if you don’t leave me a good review.” “I will report you if you don’t leave a good review.” When in doubt, simply asking for an honest review could go a long way. Once submitted, unless it violates our Terms of Service, a review can only be changed or removed by Customer Support. If you disagree with or require further clarification on a review, you may politely inquire without being confrontational. For instance, you could say, "Hi, I noticed your recent review and would appreciate any feedback on how I could improve." In cases where a buyer unintentionally leaves a low rating, tactfully seeking clarification may prompt them to want to correct the review. If your buyer mentions the low rating was an accident, you can coach them through the process of revising the review by reaching out to Customer Support. Keep in mind that before changing the review, Support will examine the conversation to ensure no manipulation took place. Use phrases like, “if you’d like” or “no pressure” to ensure your messages are not interpreted as manipulation. Remember, maintaining an impartial tone when discussing feedback with customers is essential. Avoid placing undue pressure on them to rate you in a specific way. This approach not only ensures customer satisfaction but also safeguards you from warnings or potential bans, ultimately preserving your long-term success on the platform.
  7. Each voice-over actor have their own ways of doing things, but it's pretty standard for us to offer two types of rights: commercial rights for general business use and broadcast rights for when the work is meant for bigger audiences, like on TV or radio. In the U.S., it's not unusual to have separate deals for nationwide broadcasts, say, for a TV ad that's going to be shown all over the country. When a client needs more than one script, that's when you usually see multiples coming into play. For example, they might need two different scripts for two different projects. We often set a time limit on these rights (I don't) like allowing the use of the voice-over for just one year. After that, they would have to pay for the rights again to continue using it. If you're thinking about rights on Fiverr, you're covered by the terms of service. See "11.1 Voice Over Commercial Buy-Out" here for more info: Fiverr's Terms of Service But if you're not using Fiverr and are going solo, you'll need to sort out your own contracts for this stuff. Fiverr VOs price their services by the word + usage rights, but in different markets, you would go by pricing depending on project type instead. An example that many like to follow in the US (I'm not American) is the GVAA rate guide: GVAA Rate Guide | Global Voice Acting Academy | Voice Over Coaching & Classes (globalvoiceacademy.com) It gives you an idea of the going market rates for different types of voice over services (in the US). Your country might have something similar. If you're sticking with Fiverr, though, don't worry too much about this, because the terms of service covers you regarding rights packages. If you're selling VO services outside of Fiverr too, you might want to look into contracts. If so, just Google it and you'll find resources for that. The whole idea of selling rights separately is to make it clear that your gig price is just for the studio time. Then, if the buyer wants to use your voice in different ways, they pay extra for the rights based on what they're planning to do with it. And as I said, each voice actor have their own way of doing things, so your mileage may vary.
  8. It has now gone live: After endless conversations with my Success Manager, thousands of comments from confused sellers here in the forum and the hope that the wrongfully negative Order Cancellations would be deleted and thus no longer affect me ... all of this has achieved nothing. I am now officially a level 0 seller on page 1 of best-selling gigs (let's see for how long) thanks to negatively affecting order cancellations (1 out of 545 orders was cancelled), an average 5-star rating, Repeat Buyer's Badge and high-quality customers like Google, Renault, Volkswagen, and co. That doesn't feel good, it's a shame that no help can be expected. By the way: My Success Manager recently said that the order cancellations that have a negative impact on the Success Score, even though they were caused by Customer Support and should never have affected us, were NOT a bug. It was intended that they would affect us, but Fiverr has changed its mind (even though that wasn't helpul at all, at least yet). Anyway, have a nice evening, I hope you're doing better.
  9. Buyer placed an order recently & canceled without submitting requirements, Fiverr order details page shows this However, gig score shows like this Even I don't have order cancelation except for that order from this gig for months? Fiverr is making jokes for sellers, Now everyone can place orders, and cancel before submitting details & reduce seller's success score? Why Fiverr has 2 words? The order page say no effect but the score page says strong negative impact? What a joke!
  10. I received an order a few days ago and the buyer sent me a message saying: 'Let me know when you want to get started?', I replied with a suggested time and I've heard nothing back from them. The delivery date is today but I don't have the information I need for them to undertake the work. I've messaged again and still nothing. What should I do? Is this common practice? Thanks
  11. I can't find any buyer why ? https://www.fiverr.com/ummay_toma?up_rollout=true
  12. Love is in the air and if you’re looking for a unique and heartfelt way to show your love just how much you care, look no further than our marketplace. With thousands of freelancing professionals offering an array of unique services, our platform provides dozens of unique ideas to impress your partner. Here are some great gift ideas that will help you bring both the creativity and the romance this Valentine’s Day! Create a romantic video Don’t just tell your partner you love them, show them by commissioning a freelancer to craft a visual presentation expressing your gratitude for them or recounting your love story. This could be as straightforward as a slideshow or, for a more intricate approach, hire an animator who can create an animated AI video depicting your love. For added charm, you can hire a writer to compose a love song or a poem as the soundtrack to your video. Put your love in a graphic Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to wear your heart on your sleeves…literally. Have a graphic designer create beautiful artwork so you and your beau can have matching t-shirts. Whether you desire an elaborate, hand-drawn illustration or a minimalist typography design, our designers can deliver your custom artwork in as little as 24 hours. For other creative graphic design gift ideas, consider commissioning a designer to help you create a custom car decal or bumper sticker so you can take your love on the road. Finally, if you can’t find the perfect greeting card to accompany the flower bouquet, our graphic designers can craft a heartfelt custom card for you. Let the photos do the talking When words fall short, express your love through images. Hire a freelance illustrator to transform your couple's portrait into an animated masterpiece. If you haven't had professional photos taken with your partner, local photographers in select cities are available for hire. For an added touch, enlist a freelance stylist or image consultant to ensure you both look your best. Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your love just how special they are to you. What better way to do so than by presenting them with a heartfelt gift from our wide array of options? If you need further help If you need any help finding or connecting with the right freelancers, feel free to book a call with one of our CSMs here. You can also reach out via email at buyer-success@fiverr.com.
  13. Will the gig's performance be affected if the buyer gives no review after the order is completed?
  14. Well there are plenty of sellers begging/forcing buyers to leave a 5 star rating before they send their work. There are lots of sellers that consciously manipulate the system, curate reviews by canceling, etc. You can find lots of posts from buyers upset that their sellers delivered very poor work or even scammed them and got their 5 star review and then did not send anything. Obviously that reached Fiverr and they started implementing all kinds of things. What's funny to me is that before this level and review system change, we had pretty much the same metrics, but more of them were hidden. Now we can see waht metrics affect our success score, so there's more info than we ever had, and people are outraged. The problem here is not the info we get, it's the success score being affected by private ratings, and the success score affecting what level you are. As you said, if a buyer randomly leaves a private review at 3 AM (which happened to me by the way, a public 1 star review because the buyer was tired, and the review text was positive), then that will affect you for months.
  15. If it’s taking into account a specific time frame, for example the last 24 months, then changes can happen at any time. Let’s say you had a negative private review 24 months ago. As soon as you hit 24 months and one day, that negative review isn’t impacting you any more, so your score would seem to inexplicably increase. I have no idea if this is how it works, I’m just guessing at what could cause movement like this with no orders. Unfortunately, I think you’re right. However, even if you could be certain that customers completely understand it, it’s still a flawed metric. Asking for buyers to rate the price (a variable) and the quality (another variable) in one question means that any ratings left by a buyer are ambiguous at best (misleading at worst). Not to mention that buyers agreed the price when they started, so the price shouldn’t be a factor — only the quality of delivery.
  16. Yep, as I said in another message. It differs from country to country. Some countries will establish certain rules when it comes to freelancing or ride sharing, or any independent activity. But that's the exception, not the norm worldwide. You are still not employed by Fiverr, which was the point of the entire discussion 🙂 Yeah, because not a lot of people leave private reviews. At least in my experience, only those that are unhappy do. And since Fiverr sees private reviews as more important than those public ones, if you just have a bad private review or 1 bad private review and one good one, it's easy to see why they show your gig has a "Strong negative impact". I have a gig which in the past 3 years only had 5 star reviews. Yet the buyer satisfaction showed negative impact, and a few days ago it changed to "Strong negative impact". It only had 2 orders in the past 5 months, each with a 5 star review, and the last order was 2 months ago. Before the review system and level system was active. How can things change from negative to strong negative without any order or review.. not to mention all reviews were very positive? Clearly either someone left me a bad private review by mistake without knowing, and as you can see, there are a lot of private metrics that we just don't have access to. That's why the success score feels random without access to that data. Realistically, as long as they guarantee people their private reviews will never be shared, we will never have access to that data. And as others said, how can you improve without having the full picture of what happened? We can blame sellers who scammed buyers and manipulated the system to their own benefit. That's why private reviews were implemented, the new leveling system, etc. And I am sure Fiverr will continue to add these anti-seller measures. Which is unfortunate because it affects legit sellers. I had more reviews under 5 stars in the first 3 months of this year than all of last year combined...
  17. Hello everyone! I am an architect and, just as all of you, I am also a freelancer on Fiverr, who tries to do 110% to guarantee the client satisfaction. We all put effort and dedication to carry on this job on this platform, and sometimes having to deal with difficult clients or buyers that just disappears. Other times, fortunately, you can establish a strong relation with your buyers, starting a long term job or just repeating the order. Till December 2023 the metric to reach the upper levels seemed to be fair, focusing on the clients rating, average response time or earnings. But now Fiverr decided to introduce the WORST metrics ever: SUCCESS SCORE. My field is architecture and digital art. I've being a Fiverr freelancer for less than a year, so I completed few orders, also because this would be just a second job for me and I don't take more than 2 client at the same time. So my Gig with most reviews (10 reviews with 5 stars and some of them from the same buyers) has evaluated by the success score as "strong negative client satisfaction" and "negative impact". How does it is possible? It doesn't make sense. So I asked to the Fiverr Help Center and they explained to me that this metrics considers also the "anonymous buyer evaluations" (i didn't even know about this) and for the other freelancer ratings. So just to sum up, all my effort for creating a gig, making a presentation video, guarantying multiple revisions without any additional cost, being highly responsive with my client to reach the bests result, all of this is USELESS because Fiverr has introduced a new metric with totally LACK OF TRANSPARENCY, based on some unpredictable statistic of other freelancer of some anonymous reviews of a client (?). IT'S A SHAME AND A LACK OF RESPECT FOR US AS FREELANCERS. In this way it will me even more difficult to be promoted for free and to reach the next levels. FIVERR SHOULD RECONSIDER THIS NEW METRICS CHANGE AND COME BACK TO THE OLD EVALUATION SYSTEM. I repeat, I use Fiver as a second job, but now I highly demotivated. Why should I keep using this platform? (furthermore between taxes and conversion rate fiverr and banks keeps almost the 30% of the earnings). Does it steel make sense? I invite all the freelancer to thinking along that. Fiverr it's doing bad.
  18. I Understood. But if the buyer scams and cancels the order then what should I do?
  19. I Understood. But if the buyer scams and cancels the order then what should I do?
  20. Unfortunately fiverr is on the site of the scammer. I provided all infos and screenshots, they want me to communicate and explain the client. They dont understand or they dont want to understand the client wants to get just a free work. Now he is not even responding as I wrote him already his intention: He doesnt need other design, he wants just money back, fiverr tells me to make even a goodwill? What to a scammer??? reply from fiverr Thank you for the follow-up. My recommendation for you will be to try to persuade your buyer by giving value to the work that you've done for them so that they can be aware of this. Try to communicate with them and see if you can reach a mutual agreement, as our role is to maintain neutrality on these issues but you can look into solving this order mutually with them. You should be able to provide a detailed report with screenshots to your client that proves that you have done the work in line with his requirements. We need to abide by our own rules and we won't be able to force the buyer to accept the order. This will be something you'll need to negotiate with them. We understand that it’s hard to please a buyer on occasions, despite your best efforts. But, we can’t push or force your buyer to accept the order if they have issues with it or aren't satisfied with it. Communication will be key on this matter to be able to find common ground and complete the order. As a suggestion to reach an agreement, may I recommend the following as explain that you can perhaps provide more revisions as a goodwill gesture for them and tell them to provide any change needed and explain? Perhaps you can draw up a list of the work you've done for your buyer in the way of a checklist in which you can enumerate all the modifications and work done for them that has been fully completed and it’s in accordance with what he initially requested from you and what your Gig offered. We understand that all sellers are investing time and effort to complete the work and assure that the buyers are satisfied, but sometimes a cancellation or a partial refund may be the best outcome as if a buyer is not satisfied with the work they will most likely reflect this on their review. If you'd still like to cancel or partially refund please let the buyer know and if they agree you can notify me and I will gladly assist further. Let me know how things went.
  21. Several times buyers knocked but not complete the conversation.
  22. Hello i hope everyone's doing well recently i got an order on one of my gig the buyer sent me clear instruction and details in the requirements tab as well but soon after they wanted to cancel the order saying they didn't want the service anymore and sent a cancelation request now if I accept it will it affect my order completation rate I tried reaching out to fiverr support no replies yet but the due time is left less than 3 hours now will it affect my on-time delivery as well if I wait?
  23. Where did you get that info from? This doesn't make much sense to me, given that the buyer's payment clears 14 days after the order is completed (or 7 days for some sellers). Once the payment is cleared and you have withdrawn it, the buyer's money is no longer on the platform. So, no, I don't think the buyer can cancel the order after 5 years, given that the money is long gone at that point. Of course, it's a different story if the buyer hasn't marked the order as complete yet or if it hasn't been automatically completed. If the order is still in an active status, the buyer can contact Support to request a cancellation or a modification of the order. Unfortunately, this has happened to me before, when a previous buyer tried to scam me and get free work. Thankfully, Fiverr handled the situation very well, and I still got paid for the work.
  24. Yesterday night a buyer knocked me . As a new seller I couldn't understand that he is a fake buyer. after some discussion he give me a file that was a rar file. i think we all know what is rar file and why someone use that. so then I clearly understood that he Is fake and that's why i reported to fiverr so that it's will not hamper my fiverr profile then i blocked him. so as a new seller we have to understand that i we are the main target of a hacker so don't fall into a fake buyers trap. and if any buyer knock you then quickly report to fiverr and block him. best wish for you and best wish for new seller same to me. Thank you.