New here on fiverr

prinnie

I’ve already ordered from a seller. The issue is that the seller hasn’t responded to me via email, though it’s been about 24 hours now or more.

You mean via fiverr message system right?

Because sellers and buyer cannot have direct communication via ■■■■■, email, phone, unless its related the the service they are offering.

2017-03-11_11-22-50.thumb.png.b61f6ef45a4282c5683d8a1e2061882f.png

Whenever you typed those words in fiverr message box these warnings will pop ups too.

Try to contact fiverr support if he/she unresponsive.

Cheers

I’ve already ordered from a seller. The issue is that the seller hasn’t responded to me via email, though it’s been about 24 hours now or more.

Hi, I’m new to Fiverr as well. I’m not sure if it would be best or not to request a gig from more than one seller that way you can see who will get back to you first It’s only my opinion, 24 hours is too long to wait for a response.

Hi, I’m new to Fiverr as well. I’m not sure if it would be best or not to request a gig from more than one seller that way you can see who will get back to you first It’s only my opinion, 24 hours is too long to wait for a response.

The seller finally responded about a half hour ago, saying she wanted to cancel and the reason being “mutual understanding”, whatever that means. I got a refund and reordered from someone else. Hope he responds more promptly.

You mean via fiverr message system right?

Because sellers and buyer cannot have direct communication via ■■■■■, email, phone, unless its related the the service they are offering.

Whenever you typed those words in fiverr message box these warnings will pop ups too.

Try to contact fiverr support if he/she unresponsive.

Cheers

Oh, so contact between buyer and seller is only on Fiverr website. I didn’t know that. I see now. May I ask how you contact Fiverr directly for customer support?

The seller finally responded about a half hour ago, saying she wanted to cancel and the reason being “mutual understanding”, whatever that means. I got a refund and reordered from someone else. Hope he responds more promptly.

I’m glad she got back with you by the way customer support or help is located at the bottom of the home page.

Oh, so contact between buyer and seller is only on Fiverr website. I didn’t know that. I see now. May I ask how you contact Fiverr directly for customer support?

Got to the bottom of the fiverr page and select " Customer Support" after that top right side you will see button to contact them. 🙂

2017-03-11_14-49-17.thumb.png.71741b66c3f1b14a0508ce11fa2e91ac.png

2017-03-11_14-49-57.thumb.png.e6214d1ea4d7ed0ba611d55ba1ec85e2.png

Got to the bottom of the fiverr page and select " Customer Support" after that top right side you will see button to contact them. 🙂

Hello welcome back! I went to your gig, I saw that you only have one gig option. I think that it is definitely best to have at minimum two gigs. There is SO much competition here nowadays and the more gigs you have, the easier it might be for people to find you. For instance, when I am looking for a virtual assistant I search for the specific social outlet. So maybe you can make different gigs for each social platform. One for facebook, one for twitter, one for instagram, etc. I hope that helps, I just know that once I went from one gig to three I received orders almost instantly. 🙂

excuseme,i think u r an old member on fiverr,need help how will i get mine first order??? will you like to help…

Guest snowbrian3

Dear I was same as you. I start working on fiverr year a go. and Now I’m full time on fiverr and my monthly earnings almost $1500-$2000 🙂

How did you do it?

I really need to start earning of Fiverr, I’ve read so much post on the forum, applied a lot of what I heard but still struggling to get a $5 job

How did you do it?

I really need to start earning of Fiverr, I’ve read so much post on the forum, applied a lot of what I heard but still struggling to get a $5 job

In my experience,

1. Do not depend on one gig. I did not mean to duplicate the gig. what i mean try to offer more service,

2. and try to do something different than others gig. as a example ;- if you are logo designer, you can offer 2 concepts when others offer 1 concept. then you will get more sales.

3. also try to add good Gig title. not the same thing others have.

4. use attractive Gig Image- add a Video if possible.

5. and be online as much as you can. ( I’m using Fiverr app so i’m 24h online)

6. reply to messages ASAP when you receive one.

7. Use Social media to share your gig. I got my fist order Via Social Media.

I think this will help to you… Let me know if you need any help…

Nthamli85 🙂

Guest snowbrian3

In my experience,

1. Do not depend on one gig. I did not mean to duplicate the gig. what i mean try to offer more service,

2. and try to do something different than others gig. as a example ;- if you are logo designer, you can offer 2 concepts when others offer 1 concept. then you will get more sales.

Nthamli85 🙂

Thanks so much @nthamali85 About adding video, I dont know so much about that and also I’ve been trying to share my Gig on Google+ and Linkedin both none are responding. Any solution or advice on that?

Just went through you Fiverr profile…you are really doing well.

Thanks so much @nthamali85 About adding video, I dont know so much about that and also I’ve been trying to share my Gig on Google+ and Linkedin both none are responding. Any solution or advice on that?

Just went through you Fiverr profile…you are really doing well.

Mostly I used facebook. try to find USA based Groups that allow you to post. I was joined 2 groups that only people who like for the business. so I share my gig on that pages. hope this will help you…

and for my personal FB I found the people from europe. That helps me lots…

Thank You

Nthamali85

Mostly I used facebook. try to find USA based Groups that allow you to post. I was joined 2 groups that only people who like for the business. so I share my gig on that pages. hope this will help you…

and for my personal FB I found the people from europe. That helps me lots…

Thank You

Nthamali85

excuseme i also want your ideas,how can i improve my gig and get order???

In my experience,

Nthamli85 🙂

In my experience,

Do not depend on one gig. I did not mean to duplicate the gig. what i mean try to offer more service,

and try to do something different than others gig. as a example ;- if you are logo designer, you can offer 2 concepts when others offer 1 concept. then you will get more sales.

also try to add good Gig title. not the same thing others have.

use attractive Gig Image- add a Video if possible.

and be online as much as you can. ( I’m using Fiverr app so i’m 24h online)

reply to messages ASAP when you receive one.

Use Social media to share your gig. I got my fist order Via Social Media.

Nthamli85 🙂

Dear I mention my Tips already… all i have to say try something different and Unique and be professional. You must good at what you doing. Do not duplicate anything… 🙂 Hope this will help…

thank you

excuseme,i think u r an old member on fiverr,need help how will i get mine first order??? will you like to help…

Hello! I went to your profile page and noticed that you only have one gig. Remember to either promote it as much as you can, or try to make multiple gigs. The more gigs, the higher the chance someone might stumble across your page. The competition is so hard here sometimes, but I have only 3 gigs and am doing very well. So don’t worry, also try to apply for Buyer Requests. Those have gotten me extra sales too. 🙂 I hope this helps!

I am also quite new here, but I checked your profile and I believe for start you really need to improve content of your gigs and profile. Write something more about yourself in profile description. Also your gigs are very short, you just wrote - I will draw anything for you basicly - sell me a good and true story. 😉 Also you have only 1 image on your gig, that does not give me a lot of confidence to buy from you, because there are hundreds of illustrators, who have really big and great portfolio. Why would I then buy from you? - I just bought from one, few days ago, he is pretty new here, but he convinced me with his portfolio and his communication - at the end, final product was perfect.

Hope, I helped just a little bit. 🙂

Regards,

Matevz

Thank you for your response in the post.

Guest oliverramsay

Hello!
I am also new to Fiverr, I had been curious for years, but wanted to garner more experience before marketing my skills.
In fact, if anyone is willing to look at my gigs (content writing/rewriting) and tell me what you think, I would be grateful.

Fiverr is an awesome community, I am excited to become more involved!

Hello welcome back! I went to your gig, I saw that you only have one gig option. I think that it is definitely best to have at minimum two gigs. There is SO much competition here nowadays and the more gigs you have, the easier it might be for people to find you. For instance, when I am looking for a virtual assistant I search for the specific social outlet. So maybe you can make different gigs for each social platform. One for facebook, one for twitter, one for instagram, etc. I hope that helps, I just know that once I went from one gig to three I received orders almost instantly. 🙂

Thank You. Posting more gigs. Is there a way to search for gigs posted by buyers?

Archived