Is it dangerous to suspend a gig?

bo07less

Soon i’m going on a vacation, and have to be gone for about 7 days or maybe more. I read a couple of threads where people apparently did not get the same amount of customers when making the gig active again. But this might also have been influenced by V2. I never advertised for my gig, but for some reason I get 3-7 orders a day, so I guess that’s because it’s one of the first in the listing under video animation. I’m afraid that if i suspend it and make it active again, that it won’t show up as high in the listing as before, is this a possibility?

I was thinking that I’d just crank my average delivery time up to 11 days instead of my current 2 days. Is this a bad idea?

Thanks in advance for the advice! 🙂

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

Extend your time by 3-5 days. don’t extend unless you have to. also put up a notification saying your on vacation. put up a tip gig so people can tip for your good work you do as well. mark the estimated time as a week and deliver it as quick as possible with some type of thank you video or thank you image. Have a good day and hope that helped.

Guest marsch001

Reply to @cust0mcr3ationz: I was going to say something similar - only extend as many days you actually need (plus however much time you may need afterwards to do the sales you might have gotten while away, since you might not be able to work around the clock without sleep) and put up a notice about being on vacation (but tell people they can still buy the gig). Great idea about the thank you image/vid though, to “make up” for the extra time.

Archived