I reported someone with a horror foot fetish

madyr9228

1170788900_fullrantpic.thumb.jpg.39bf25d5eb112a81ed810b65e1cb1830.jpg

Like I totally understand people asking for random things to be written, but I reported him and it says that he cannot contact me anymore, but he is STILL messaging me asking me questions like “have you ever tripped over your feet” and etc. The first thing he asked of me was “Do you write stories about girl feet?” I was so confused! This is a foot fetish right? Like, he only wanted it about the feet.

If it’s something that’s inappropriate or you feel uncomfortable with, please contact CS separately to reporting via the inbox.

But then what is the reporting button for on the corner of the messaging system? I will definitely do that. Thank you! Haha. Like seriously, I tried my best but it got super weird.

But then what is the reporting button for on the corner of the messaging system? I will definitely do that. Thank you! Haha. Like seriously, I tried my best but it got super weird.

I think the report is just a general report button, CS needs to know if it’s something weird/strange, which this sounds like. Hope you get it sorted!

I just did a quick Google, so now I am an expart on foot loving psychology. It’s because they’ve under the yoke of a strong matriarch and fantasize about the feet stamp-stomping all of them. Those little details help them to flesh out the fantasy.

Either way, if a client come around with an unusual focus on feet, shut them down straightaway. Here is a nice foot perv story to go with the swiss cheese foot that Cy so kindly traumatized us all with:

http://thetab.com/2015/12/04/people-keep-offering-to-pay-us-for-pictures-of-our-bear-feet-on-facebook-64256

just send them a custom order for $3000.00 and say you’ll give a pic of your feet if they accept. otherwise, if they continue talking to you, you’ll report them. they’ll either stop or you’ll sell a pic of your feet for a pretty penny!

just send them a custom order for $3000.00 and say you’ll give a pic of your feet if they accept. otherwise, if they continue talking to you, you’ll report them. they’ll either stop or you’ll sell a pic of your feet for a pretty penny!

Wow, never thought of that. I could make a dent in my student loans! Next time for sure. Haha

I just did a quick Google, so now I am an expart on foot loving psychology. It’s because they’ve under the yoke of a strong matriarch and fantasize about the feet stamp-stomping all of them. Those little details help them to flesh out the fantasy.

Either way, if a client come around with an unusual focus on feet, shut them down straightaway. Here is a nice foot perv story to go with the swiss cheese foot that Cy so kindly traumatized us all with:

http://thetab.com/2015/12/04/people-keep-offering-to-pay-us-for-pictures-of-our-bear-feet-on-facebook-64256

Seriously though, that foot picture they posted makes me feel sick to my stomach. Haha. Though now I am horrified at the story too. I didn’t realize it was so common!

Based on the first message they sent you, this appears to be the same guy but they made a new account. See this post from another user: Is anyone else receiving creepy messages like this?! D:

On the bright side, at least they asked if they could ask about your feet. I’d rather deal with a polite user asking weird questions than a self-centered or rude one asking decent questions. Lol.

Based on the first message they sent you, this appears to be the same guy but they made a new account. See this post from another user: Is anyone else receiving creepy messages like this?! D:

On the bright side, at least they asked if they could ask about your feet. I’d rather deal with a polite user asking weird questions than a self-centered or rude one asking decent questions. Lol.

That is it! That is the EXACT guy! He even asked me questions like that about her staggering but ONLY talking about her feet. Haha I mean he must really want a horror foot story.

That is it! That is the EXACT guy! He even asked me questions like that about her staggering but ONLY talking about her feet. Haha I mean he must really want a horror foot story.

To be real, if he really wanted horror foot story written, he could go to any male author here on Fiverr. I’m sure they’ll write a story for him if they wanted. But, no he’s targeting young female writers and authors. 😒

Submit a ticket to CS include the link to the forum post I shared with you (showing the screenshots from the other Seller) and let them handle it accordingly. Block the user from messaging you for now.

They’ll be able to tell if it’s from the same IP/location since the username is different. No saying it’s not the same person, but if they keep making new accounts Fiverr has the ability block the IP address from the server.

Thanks for sharing this––not sure how long you’ve been on here but people like that will target newer users to get them to do it (since they’re more eager for ratings/sales and are nieve). At least this way people can search the forum if they are doubtful about a weird foot work (lol) and find this same thread.

To be real, if he really wanted horror foot story written, he could go to any male author here on Fiverr. I’m sure they’ll write a story for him if they wanted. But, no he’s targeting young female writers and authors. 😒

Submit a ticket to CS include the link to the forum post I shared with you (showing the screenshots from the other Seller) and let them handle it accordingly. Block the user from messaging you for now.

They’ll be able to tell if it’s from the same IP/location since the username is different. No saying it’s not the same person, but if they keep making new accounts Fiverr has the ability block the IP address from the server.

Thanks for sharing this––not sure how long you’ve been on here but people like that will target newer users to get them to do it (since they’re more eager for ratings/sales and are nieve). At least this way people can search the forum if they are doubtful about a weird foot work (lol) and find this same thread.

I have been on here for a little over a year, but I can definitely see myself accepting something bizarre like that when I first started. The competition is super hard here and so I am sure he will eventually find someone to write for him which sucks. But ya, I sent in a ticket and everything about the guy. Haha

4af623a42cb3d2c943b82c7a2884617cdc6b8f8c.jpg

Send your pervert this as a free sample. If that doesn’t get his rocks off nothing will.

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeesus, what the heck is that???

Is that photoshop, or real stuff??

…did the guy do a Mexican hat dance barefoot over a pile of sea urchins…?

Archived