How do busy Fiverr sellers manage their gig orders when they get a lot?

hotwebideas

I have a diary beside me all the time and mark down the due date for all my jobs in red. Then I plan my day the night before in black with those due dates in mind. I work in many different places so its the easiest way to keep me on track. I also have Microsoft Outlook running on my computer everyday and use the calendar on there which sets alarms for me so I’m remind four hours before a deadline (eight hours if the deadline will be overnight) to make sure that it is completed and I haven’t accidentally missed something. 

When I find myself getting really busy with lots of orders building up in queue, I suspend the gigs that take more time and energy (like my transcriptions), but leave the small easy ones (like tweeting things and writing comments). Then I obviously do any pressing orders, or get a bunch of small ones out of the way to minimize how many open orders I have. The fewer the better, as a clear space lets me work faster and feel more accomplished. After doing all that, I just complete them in order of which is due first.

• 6 years later...

Archived