How do I change a review?

jeroenla

Your seller will need to follow these instructions:

favicon.icoFiverr Forum
3af3c8ccfe706ac34285f4110b12ab0591f89810_1_600x500.JPG

? Change FEEDBACK REVIEW from Buyer/Customer - ☀ 2017...

? Refunding your buyer to remove a feedback is NO LONGER possible on Fiverr since the last update in Terms Of Service. ⚠ Feedbacks are here to stay! ? However, you can ASK to have your REVIEW modified but only ONCE (:one:) per order. Also,...

Reading time: 2 mins ? Likes: 112 ❤

Step1.JPG.d0aa2ca876fde623f980792a27df4263.JPG

Since you have given the review, refresh that same page and scroll down to check if you can still edit your review. Secondly, request for a review modification by clicking resolve now at the top end of your right hand. If you can not, then follow the following steps.

1. Ask your seller/buyer to message the support

2. Also, message the support.

The two messages from both ends would solve the problem.

1. Ask the seller to send you a feedback dispute on the order page.
  2. Accept it and you will be allowed to change the review.

I wouldn’t ask them to send feedback dispute for a personal mistake, it hurts a Sellers analytics if they use it. It’s not fair for them to take the hit––Buyers can simply go into the order and change it or contact CS to change it if they’re not able.

I wouldn’t ask them to send feedback dispute for a personal mistake, it hurts a Sellers analytics if they use it. It’s not fair for them to take the hit––Buyers can simply go into the order and change it or contact CS to change it if they’re not able.

it hurts a Sellers analytics if they use it.

No, It does not.

Buyers can simply go into the order and change it or contact CS to change it if they’re not able.

1. Buyers cannot change the rating without the seller opening a feedback dispute first.
  2. If you contact Fiverr CS, they will tell the same thing that I told above as the CS cannot change the rating and reviews. See below -

image.png.8dcd0a8c875e42e2f6d9d4988502523b.png

Yes, it does hurt Sellers if they use it. If go do through the prompt for feedback dispute it says “Listing placement could change” mean your Gig be placed lower on Fiverr’s pages.

There are other sensible solutions like asking CS for help vs. asking a Seller to go it on there end, as the requests are shown on the Sellers account and can affect them––not just for listing placement but status as a Seller.

1952217570_ScreenShot2017-03-07at10_29_12AM.thumb.png.58ccb0663467967df6cd2fb9e3da8b81.png

Well, they did open a dispute. And then accidently closed it 10 minutes after. Oops… they contacted support. Awaiting response now.

I think it is quite sensible not to allow discounts for reviews. That would mess up the whole feedback system.

• 2 years later...

Well, they did open a dispute. And then accidently closed it 10 minutes after. Oops… they contacted support. Awaiting response now.

I think it is quite sensible not to allow discounts for reviews. That would mess up the whole feedback system.

I am facing the same issue but Can’t see any RC link after delivering the order,

You can use customer support.

You can use customer support.

Fiverr CS will NOT change reviews. Please do not tell people to go harass CS for review changes. Fiverr takes a hands-off approach. Reviews are valid, whether they are positive or negative, and they remain as such on a seller’s gig.

Since you have given the review, refresh that same page and scroll down to check if you can still edit your review. Secondly, request for a review modification by clicking resolve now at the top end of your right hand. If you can not, then follow the following steps.

1. Ask your seller/buyer to message the support

2. Also, message the support.

The two messages from both ends would solve the problem.

that’s a great way to get a warning … or even worse 😃

Archived