Fiverr "Verify Now" Mobile verification button is not working

mrqualitylinks

It worked for me. I used Mobile Phone to verify my phone #. I logged in on Fiverr using Chrome, then I switch to Desktop Mode on the settings of the Chrome Browser. Then I downloaded the Hackers Keyboard and I enabled it. Then I enter the 4 digit # and the submit button turned green. And that’s it. It worked that way!

It did work! Thank you so much 🙂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello there! Please use the number button below F1 - F12 in typing your mobile number instead of using the number button in the right side of your keyboard. Hope this will fix everyone’s problem. Thank You.

Hi! It did work. Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello

i have the same problem i have received the code

But the SUBMIT CODE button not working for me

any help for this big problem!

Same here , I am trying to verify in Chrome desktop view on Android, sometimes it does nothing and sometimes it gives an error message “you haven’t entered 4 digit code, enter it correctly” where as I’m entering the accurate 4 digit code.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’m having the same issue. It wont let me sell stuff without a phone number, so I put mine in. It wouldnt take it, so I went to desktop in my mobile google chrome and it worked.
But it wouldnt accept my main number. So I put in my moms and it sent the verification code. I put in the code and I come up with the same problem, again. It wouldnt let me put it in and it’s the final step. So I go back to try again, maybe it’s my bad? And then site says I’ve reached my max attempts and to try again in 24 hours.
It wouldnt take the code and now I have to wait to prob go through the same bs tomorrow.
Can the site please fix these issues?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I’m facing the same issue.

I also faced the same problem but this is how I fixed it. Log into your account. Using desktop mode on chrome or opera. Then use the inbuilt keyboard to type the code i.e the keyboard the came preinstalled on your phone. If that didnt work then download Hackers keyboard apk then set it to default keyboard. I hope this helps

I’m facing the same problem bro

I also faced the same problem but this is how I fixed it. Log into your account. Using desktop mode on chrome or opera. Then use the inbuilt keyboard to type the code i.e the keyboard the came preinstalled on your phone. If that didnt work then download Hackers keyboard apk then set it to default keyboard. I hope this helps

• 4 weeks later...

Same here, except I did not just create my account. I wanted to publish a gig and I can’t verify my phone number. Nothing happens when I click on the button…

Could you please fix the issue?

Thanks

Download and Enable Hackers Keyboard

• Like 1

It worked for me. I used Mobile Phone to verify my phone #. I logged in on Fiverr using Chrome, then I switch to Desktop Mode on the settings of the Chrome Browser. Then I downloaded the Hackers Keyboard and I enabled it. Then I enter the 4 digit # and the submit button turned green. And that’s it. It worked that way!

Thank you it worked.im using a mobile phone

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 4/27/2017 at 4:55 AM, smmseohelp said:

Hi there!
Here is solution! Fiverr support give me that and it really work for me.

Some users have reported issues while entering the code on their keyboard with the numpad. If you are typing from the numpad, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies, then using the number keys from the alphanumeric section instead? (the number keys in a row above the letter keys)

Please let me know how it goes.

Hii There 🙂 thank you so much for posting your solution. i had been trying multiple things, even tried contacting support a few times but I was still unable to verify my number until I across your reply. I've finally managed to verify my account and post my gigs. Even though this was posted years ago, it was still extremely helpful!

• Like 1