Fiverr "Verify Now" Mobile verification button is not working

mrqualitylinks

Hi there!

Here is solution! Fiverr support give me that and it really work for me.

Some users have reported issues while entering the code on their keyboard with the numpad. If you are typing from the numpad, could you please try clearing your cache and cookies, then using the number keys from the alphanumeric section instead? (the number keys in a row above the letter keys)

Please let me know how it goes.

Wow … It worked, thanks very much, OMG been trying it for days, I had to change my customized keyboard back to default one.

• Like 1

It worked for me. I used Mobile Phone to verify my phone #. I logged in on Fiverr using Chrome, then I switch to Desktop Mode on the settings of the Chrome Browser. Then I downloaded the Hackers Keyboard and I enabled it. Then I enter the 4 digit # and the submit button turned green. And that’s it. It worked that way!

Yeah, but when I type in my phone number the buttons for SMS or Call are grey and don’t do anything when pressed. Seems like a broken link.

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok I see I am not the only one having this problem. The best characteristic on my case is that I already made the verification when I registered, several months ago, and now that I am selling my gigs and want to withdraw they request this verification thing The SMS never comes, and if you try to make the verification through QR Code it is the same shit. The redirect you to a login page and when you try to login they don’t recognise your password.

After several attempts you try to reset password. NO, wrong Answer, they want the sms verification code to change password. and if you are alrteady loged in they just send you to homepage.

With few wordsa TOTAL MESS and no any solution.

I contacted the support and she sais “Clean cockies”. Hell no. I can clean cookies al day, I can open a cookie cleaning company if you want but as long as the SMS doesn’t come to my mobile I want be able to verify this f****** profile.

For sure for all the clients that comes from fiverr I will surely suggest them direct payment by offering a huge first payment discount!

This is insane. All these people here reporting this problem and no any answer from fiverr. They are totaly crazy!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

It worked for me. I used Mobile Phone to verify my phone #. I logged in on Fiverr using Chrome, then I switch to Desktop Mode on the settings of the Chrome Browser. Then I downloaded the Hackers Keyboard and I enabled it. Then I enter the 4 digit # and the submit button turned green. And that’s it. It worked that way!

It work for me!Thx for tell abou hacker keyboard.

If you have an iPhone got to Settings> Safari > Request Desktop Website > All websites. Then refresh safari and try again. Make sure your website data us clear just in case. That’s what I did because the hacker keyboard, the different browser, and the incognito did not work for me. I think it’s because Fiverr only lets desktops verify? I don’t know. Let me know if it works for you!

• 4 weeks later...

I remember responding to a thread that anyone with a VPN will not be able to verify their account, and I was personally attacked for talking nonsense.

Well, I’ve lost count of all threads with users saying verification is failing, and I’m not saying all of them, but MOST of them are because of that.

Some of them could be due to Fiverr’s buggy code, for sure.

I believe the issue for me is that it won’t work on mobile, which is unfair to those who don’t own a laptop or desktop computer. Some of us on here can’t afford things like that and want to be able to get the money to do so.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thsnks it worked for me realy helpful .

• 3 weeks later...

To everyone here, If you are doing it on mobile phone try downloading Hackers keyboard it worked for me and the submit button issue will be resolved when you input numbers from this keyboard. Its just the fiverr input box not recognising your input values. You are all Welcome 😊

I hope its safe. Like are my login details gonna be safe with it?

• 1 month later...