Fiverr "Verify Now" Mobile verification button is not working

mrqualitylinks

I think if we try with chrome desktop incognito version, it will work (because sometimes some features is work in incognito version, don’t know why, maybe bug). Also write number with upper number buttons on keyboard (not on where number buttons arranged in saprate space in the right side of keyboard).

I am not sure, let me know if anyone found worked this idea.

• Like 1

It is a browser issue i tried it on my mobile phones chrome and it worked but on my desktop it does not click

Hi, I am also trying to verify my phone number. I have used chrome Firefox on both mobile and desktop but it still not working.

I receive OTP but submit button is not working properly. I’m from India. Now, it shows that your device have network issue.

How the bad experience with verification.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I am having the same issue. it showed too many attempts wait for 48 hours , I have already waited for 48 hours still its showing the same message help please

Hi, it is easy to solve. If you are getting an error that you need to wait for 24 hours then you need to immediately send a message to Fiverr customer support centre and tell them about your problem.

After that, they will fix your account and remove this error and again you will avail to verify your mobile number.

I had the same error past and I contacted cs, they replied in just 6 hours and solved my problem!

Also, some new sellers are getting the problem when they verify their mobile number, the error is:- “after submitting the confirmation code, submit button is not working or going green”

This is Fiverr server-side HTML (web programming) error and here below the post, where I have mentioned an amazing idea that will surely solve this problem:-🙂

Hi everyone. Some sellers are facing such an issue when they verify their phone number, after entering the correct otp, submit button is not going green. I have a 100% working solution for this problem.grinning First, download Grammarly keyboard from play store on your mobile (it is also available for iPhone users) (Clear all data, cookies and browser history of your chrome) Then, go to chrome web browser (incognito mode) on mobile (only on mobile). Use the desktop version. Log in to your…

Hope this can solve your problem!🙂:+1:

• Like 2

this is how I succeed mobile number verification.

1. You must use number pad. do not use the other.
  2. Type the code one by one . then you will notice that cursor will auto focus into next text box.
  3. After typing 4th number, press tab key
  4. Then Click either Enter key or click on the submit button
  • Like 2

Same here, except I did not just create my account. I wanted to publish a gig and I can’t verify my phone number. Nothing happens when I click on the button…

Could you please fix the issue?

Thanks

Same here I. Have been trying to change my mail it keeps telling. Me change the network and some other things…

I have used different Wi-Fi yet not working fiverr help please

• Like 1

Same here I. Have been trying to change my mail it keeps telling. Me change the network and some other things…

I have used different Wi-Fi yet not working fiverr help please

I have already said in upper reply, you need to immediately contact CS and tell them about your problem. They will check and fix your account for network problem and you will be again avail to verify your phone number. Also, don’t forget that submit button is not work properly in some cases after entering authentication pin in 4 boxes!

So we careful about this problem and know the way frist which work in regarding this issue!

• Like 5

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Everyone of You, I am wondering if it is based on your country. I am from Guyana and i have been directing thousands of individuals towards fiverr.

I only recently had complaints from many persons about the same issues.

#1 the area code for Guyana is 592 fiverr currently has 595

This would make it impossible for them to verify…

The next thing is more scary

#2 Every time someone complains about it the disable the account.

This is a very unfair business practice…

It is called discrimination…

Very Sad that fiverr a company that for the last three years I have sent so many persons too is doing this to the persons that help build their network. Which btw is getting very slow as of late.

I am hoping that they fix this issue as I will start redirecting persons from my network which now has over 200,000 people in it. most of which are Freelancers on the international market place.

FIX IT Please as it will be viewed as discrimination against third world countries. Thank You…

This is happening to me I’m in Brisbane Australia. The verify now button is not working when I put in verification number for to sell on fivver. I only signed up not long ago. Why is this?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same thing happens to me but I solved the issue.

First type all four code then delete two of then and then try you will surely get success to submit.

But I have a issue after that it says that the code is not four digits what the hell is happening in this type of big website.

This really make me upset.

I had the same problem. I used the hackers keyboard

and got stuck at the verification code. Just resend your number and you will recieve a new code. It took five tries and five new codes but eventually accepted the verification code.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It worked for me. I used Mobile Phone to verify my phone #. I logged in on Fiverr using Chrome, then I switch to Desktop Mode on the settings of the Chrome Browser. Then I downloaded the Hackers Keyboard and I enabled it. Then I enter the 4 digit # and the submit button turned green. And that’s it. It worked that way!

submit button

Thank you so much. Everyone if you have the same problem, please follow his advice

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

On an Android phone. No PC. Had to add and Manage Addresses in order to input number code, but submit button was still greyed out, on Chrome and Firefox (mobile and desktop versions of site).

Finally installed Hackers Keyboard. Opened from Google Play Store, Enabled, Restarted phone, Switched to the Hackers Keyboard.

I was able to just input the code with the normal numbers on the keyboard, and the submit button turned bright blue; pressed the button and was able to save my now verified number.

• Like 3

Try typing with number keys on top of keyboard. Same happened with me when i tried typing it with numberpad keys it didn’t do anything but with top number keys it worked.

Alternatively you can use virtual keyboard.

Thanks

thank you that worked typing upper keyboard numbers

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...