Fiverr "Verify Now" Mobile verification button is not working

mrqualitylinks

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this will help you guys.

I have a Macbook so when I entered numbers, the submit button didn’t work. I switched to safari instead of Chrome but there’s nothing happened. Then I accidently tap Cmd + number on keyboard, that worked!

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

It worked for me. I used Mobile Phone to verify my phone #. I logged in on Fiverr using Chrome, then I switch to Desktop Mode on the settings of the Chrome Browser. Then I downloaded the Hackers Keyboard and I enabled it. Then I enter the 4 digit # and the submit button turned green. And that’s it. It worked that way!

That hacker keyboard idea is the ultimate solution for submitting the codes. If you using mobile desktop on google chrome

• Like 5

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Not sure if this will help you guys.

I have a Macbook so when I entered numbers, the submit button didn’t work. I switched to safari instead of Chrome but there’s nothing happened. Then I accidently tap Cmd + number on keyboard, that worked!

What does this even mean? Tapping cmd alone does nothing. Holding command while you type the numbers does nothing.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Same thing happens to me but I solved the issue.
First type all four code then delete two of then and then try you will surely get success to submit.
But I have a issue after that it says that the code is not four digits what the hell is happening in this type of big website.
This really make me upset.

IMG_20180629_173034.thumb.png.65702169f768d984c49b32e1ac1e466e.png
  • Like 7

• 2 weeks later...

I dont understand why it has become so much difficult to create a gig … its so annoying to get stuck on certain stages … first i got stuck at the image upload option now m stuck at this mobile verification code issue … m not using any vpn or proxy … m using chrome … i also have used the hacker keyboard but still no progress … why fiverr is not taking action on these bugs …

• Like 4

It’s the number entry system. It is wrong. Fiver thinks that phone layouts have spaces in a particular way that no-one can guess because it’s wrong. the +44 comes up, but when I enter my mobile number the “submit” button doesn’t appear. However, when you put a space in there, it lights up for some reason.

Fiver, you NEED to fix this.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try typing with number keys on top of keyboard. Same happened with me when i tried typing it with numberpad keys it didn’t do anything but with top number keys it worked.

Alternatively you can use virtual keyboard.

Thanks

thank you very much for you help . you are a good person

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Try typing with number keys on top of keyboard. Same happened with me when i tried typing it with numberpad keys it didn’t do anything but with top number keys it worked.

Alternatively you can use virtual keyboard.

Thanks

It worked for me. Thanks a lot. I was having the same problem of verifying phone. The numpad was not working. Following your suggestion, I used number keys on the top of keyboard. And it worked. Hurrah!

• Like 1