Q&A session from Crorkservice

crorkservice

Just wanted to stop by and say that you are killing it here on fiverr!! Great job!!

In one of your posts above, you mentioned that you worked with Fiverr support to make sure you appear in searches in V2… can you elaborate on that? My sales have dropped like crazy and I’m stressed out trying to figure out what the heck I can do to boost them again.

Reply to @adnagam: We wrote them that we are not happy with the search results, the search was broken at that time and they fixed it… also we did rewrite our descriptions made it friendly, changed some images and we are back up, not as used to be but we are doing our best.

p.s. we still don’t have an option to add a cover photo to any our gigs 🙂 the button isn’t there!

Reply to @adnagam:

1. On fiverr 20+
  2. More call to action text (Order Now, Click Here, More Info here and so on), colorful images that will catch your eye, Fiverr V 2.0 has rich text formatting use it to it’s fullest, and always do a rotation every 2 months and see what works for you 🙂
  3. you can try our Monsters they are very hungry for ratings 😃

Your service is really GREAT !!! 🙂 .I have only 2 orders for this week and last week…I want to get busy like before 🙂 .I have few question ask from you… 1 ) what should I do for get about 100 orders per day and can you help you to do that? and

2) how long time save you built links on internet?How often should I build links?

Thanks 🙂

• 3 months later...

Archived