Resetting my phone number

geekat02

You need to contact Fiverr Customer Support for this. We are normal Fiverr Sellers and Buyers on this forum and couldn’t offer more help regarding this.

favicon.icoFiverr.com fiverr-logo-new-green-9e65bddddfd33dfcf7e06fc1e51a5bc5.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

Thanks taverr. I’ve contacted them today, awaiting for a reply.

Thanks for the response.

• Like 3

• 7 months later...

Thanks taverr. I’ve contacted them today, awaiting for a reply.

Thanks for the response.

Can you please let us to know what happened next for you?

I think for changing your number, it needs to connect to the previous one and

then set the changes. Am I right?

So your SIM card should be working at least.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ya i have the same problem. going to change my security phone number with my recent phone number but i forgot my old phone number? now i cant withdraw anything 😦

so, what happen to your account now? I have the same problem, I lost my old number I can’t remember the number either.

• Like 2

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I have a question for those who forgot their old phone number.

Weren’t you using your old phone number recently before you got your new number? How can you forget your previous number?

Did you not have the app on your phone? I’m trying to understand how this happens.

• Like 2

I have a question for those who forgot their old phone number.

Weren’t you using your old phone number recently before you got your new number? How can you forget your previous number?

Did you not have the app on your phone? I’m trying to understand how this happens.

I mean, it’s ok if you don’t want to help, but it’s not cool to pass judgment on people for forgetting their old phone numbers. People forget, so what? I for example was living in a different country with the old number, and after months of moving to a new country I have forgotten my old number.

• Like 6

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

some of us are misunderstanding the whole thing, we are not trying to find out how to change our phone number, but how to retrieve an old account, with money and gigs in it.

if you click on forgot password an email will be sent to you, you will follow the link on the email, but it will require that fiverr will call or message you on the old line/phone number (which you no longer have), i have checked, without login you can’t interact in fiverr, worse yet you could be flagged for multiple accounts.
The question is How can we retrive our account when the phone number we used to verify it has been lost?
even if you remember the phone number and you call the present owner of the number, they may refuse to send you the OTP

• Like 1

some of us are misunderstanding the whole thing, we are not trying to find out how to change our phone number, but how to retrieve an old account, with money and gigs in it.

if you click on forgot password an email will be sent to you, you will follow the link on the email, but it will require that fiverr will call or message you on the old line/phone number (which you no longer have), i have checked, without login you can’t interact in fiverr, worse yet you could be flagged for multiple accounts.

The question is How can we retrive our account when the phone number we used to verify it has been lost?

even if you remember the phone number and you call the present owner of the number, they may refuse to send you the OTP

I would assume this isn’t possible. You can’t bypass the security measures put in place. That defeats the entire point of security measures. It is your responsibility to make sure that your account details remain current, and if an account is so old that you’ve forgotten about it, you no longer remember the password, or you have changed your phone/number, Fiverr probably assumes that the account was abandoned long ago.

It’s worth noting that the gigs on old accounts are gone – permanently. If an account is disabled, so are the gigs. You won’t be able to reactivate deleted gigs. As for any claimed money on that account, you aren’t likely to get access to that, unless you can prove you were associated with that account. If you can’t do that, then I doubt Fiverr will give you access. Again, this would be for security reasons.

• Like 2