Can I Promote My Gig On Facebook ( Paid Promote )

graphicsbros

Question

25 answers to this question

Hello Members …

Actually, if I want to raise awareness of my brand page and connect with my friends, I would like to ask you if I can promote my gig on Facebook, is it legal and permits on freeways? I do not want to block my account: smile: please suggest

Thank you

Akshay khokhar

You can advertise your gigs on Facebook in any way that is allowed by Facebook rules. Fiverr has no rules against it. (If Facebook has a problem with it, they will let you know.)

Hello Members …

Actually, if I want to raise awareness of my brand page and connect with my friends, I would like to ask you if I can promote my gig on Facebook, is it legal and permits on freeways? I do not want to block my account: smile: please suggest

Thank you
Akshay khokhar

I am not sure if it is allowed, contact CS regarding that but I can tell one thing. Do not use FB to advertise(paid). Seriously no. If you will do some research, you’ll see how people are not happy with promotion on FB. Specially considering the fact that we are not MNCs will millions of dollars to spend.

People use Facebook to sell all kinds of things, of course, my advice to sellers would be to create a landing page and then put your Fiverr affiliate links there, as well as the Facebook pixel so you can measure conversions.

On the other hand, Facebook advertising is a crapshoot. If you spend $5 and get a $50 or $100 order, that’s awesome. If you spend $5 a day and only get Facebook likes for your page and nothing else, you’ve wasted your time.

I am not sure if it is allowed, contact CS regarding that but I can tell one thing. Do not use FB to advertise(paid). Seriously no. If you will do some research, you’ll see how people are not happy with promotion on FB. Specially considering the fact that we are not MNCs will millions of dollars to spend.

From the terms of service

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the AdWords platform.

I think it could be because Fiverr themselves are paying for adverts with Adwords, and don’t want the sellers to be in competition with them?

If you Google fiverr logo, they do have an ad at the top of the page.

Ah, okay. I suppose it makes sense if Fiverr are already advertising. I suppose. ?

Guest offlinehelpers

Why not Adwords? I’d have thought Fiverr would be happy to get advertisement from anywhere?

From the terms of service

Sellers may not promote their Gigs or any Fiverr content via the AdWords platform.

I think it could be because Fiverr themselves are paying for adverts with Adwords, and don’t want the sellers to be in competition with them?

If you Google fiverr logo, they do have an ad at the top of the page.

Guest offlinehelpers

Love your logo BTW!

Just thought I’d add - if it’s paid advertising on FB, you might be better to check - I know I’ve read you can’t advertise through Adwords.

Cheers for now!

Archived