No sales? :C

edrellos

Okay,

A while ago like last month I posted like 4 Gigs. They’ve gotten no attention. So, now a month later I’ve removed them and posted 4 more unique, exciting Gigs. Still, have no views or nothing. What am I suppose to so? Am I missing something? I added tags, a photo (Black and white text) and one was a drawling of a cartoon I drew. They have no acknowledgement. What do I do to make my 1st and future Gigs? :-w

I know it’s hard to get your gig on the ground running. My current gigs have not been successful either. Some advice I can give is to not limit your gig to just Fiverr.com. Post it on social networks such as pinterest, facebook, and twitter. Also make videos about your gig to show what you have to offer and how you offer it. A video on a gig will give you a bit more attention then it would if it didn’t have a video. Also place said video on sharing sites such as Youtube in order to gain more of an audience.

@writeforfun, thank you. I’ve already done that and I’ve seen things similar. Someone is looking to learn PHP andmySQL programming. A few moments later I posted my gig to teach them 1 hour of HTML, CSS, jQuery, PHP and mySQL. None have even viewed my gig.

@humliej, I only have my facebook for like 3 friends and the app I play on. That wouldn’t help. I’m not fairly popular so nor would they go anywhere on any other Social Networking website. But, the video bit is understandable. I’ll try to post a video for at least one of them. That way, I can see exactly how much of a difference the video will make upon my gig.

Thanks!

Go on popular forums with thousands of users, ideally forums within your gig’s field, and start being active on those forums. Add your gigs in the signature field so you advertise yourself with every post.

Fiverr is a big marketplace with millions of gigs, you will have to fight hard for those orders, and Fiverr will reward you later on, but in the beginning you will have to promote yourself by any means possible.

Guest kathleenmichele

You have to get creative. I am currently experiencing the same problem. I hopped on the bandwagon of promoting on other websites such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Tumblr. I have even created a separate Facebook page from my personal account to promote my services to a larger audience. Facebook has a new hashtag feature that tends to attract traffic to whatever you tag. I launched the page last night and watched those statistics boom. I may have not gotten an order yet – but the exposure is assuring that I might get one soon. I would also suggest you look into advertising on YouTube… even on Instagram. Tag your posts. Visit forums. Drop into the Request Gigs every day and use all of your offers. Spread the word!

@marioland, thank you for the advice I’ll be sure to do that now. I really do need to work on spreading the world as my signature and everything.

@kathleenmichele, that’s great. I’m glad you’re getting some attention to your Gigs. I shall get to making a Facebook Page as well. Even though I have no friends or anything on Facebook. I’m sure, with the new #hashtags I’ll still draw some attention from somewhere throughout Facebook. Thanks for the advice.

@hotwebideas, thank you for the motivation. I really do need that. I’ve just updated my titles of my Gigs. 🙂

Archived