What am I doing wrong?

For several weeks I was averaging about 1 sale per day, which is solid for a voice over actor on Fiverr, however since V2, which I’ve had for about three weeks now, I’ve made only a handful sales. No sales in 8 days.

I uploaded a new, better video. Optimized my key words. I have 100% feedback. I’ve done plenty of self promotion, even got the Fiverr business cards.

I contact Fiverr support, they told me to try the buyers requests section and share it on my facebook page!

Yeah well I’ve sent out 20 requests through Buyer’s Requests to no avail and really… my facebook page? My family and friends don’t need a voice over. My repeat customers aren’t even coming back.

Is there anything I am missing that I can do? Because no Fiverr money = no spending money this summer O_o

Hi thevoicemachine,

It’s an all around hit to all of us. I’m the only featured voicemail gig on fiverr. My sales went from 6-7 per day to 1-2 per week with the new change to V2. Unfortunately now the only sellers that are getting the attention are the ones who have very slim history, or brand new gigs.

I’m pretty disappointed with this transition, as we seem to not be alone.

-Crevlm

Lisa Creveling

TruVoice Imaging

I’m also experiencing a decrease in sales since the V2 update. Many have. I’ve heard we have to give it some time. Search filter is on its way.

In the meantime, as a tweak, you can try setting your delivery time to one or two days and temporarily suspend the extrafast option. Perhaps this will generate some sales. I don’t know how your conversion rate has changed?

Cheers,

Obus

Absolutely no sales at all since the new V2, except for a repeat customer. Even added a new gig - nothing. Very disappointed in the new V2. Was doing so well. Apparently is happening to a lot of us and it would seem fiverr has abandoned it’s established sellers in favor of new ones.

Guest jeff3220

Add me to the list of sellers who have gotten no love since the new release.

The only sales I have gotten are self generated and repeat.

It seems like level status, response time, comments etc. have no bearing on ranking in the listing. If that’s the case … what motivation is there to have great customer service and response time…

Just Saying!!!

Guest matt_garry

it could be a combination of things V2 transition, everyone going on holiday ( canada day, 4th of July). it won’t be long until you are getting daily buisness keep at it

I have experienced that too. In the old version of Fiverr some of my gigs appear in the first page when I do a search related to them, in V2 they dont. I dont think search results are random, they all seem to be in the same position since V2

I have contacted the customer support, you should do the same.

Archived