1 month running of joining fiverr NO Response from buyers

sadia2427

I’m here for two weeks and sent 120 offers to buyers… but just one sale.

Dear Late:

What steps have you taken to make your gigs competitive?

Have you studied Fiverr Blog, Fiverr Academy, Fiverrcast, and talked with Fiverr Support?

Have you looked around at your competitors and come up with better ideas?

Which particular posts on the Fiverr Forum have helped you the most?

Good luck,

Blaise

• 8 months later...

Can you copy/paste one of your BR?

I just want to see how you respond, perhaps we can give you some tweaks and help you to send better bids.

I am also a new seller @gina_riley2 and I am also not able to get first order today on 28 October, 2017 is my third day at fiver. Will you help me how can I get my first order, I have already sent 39 requests offers to BR. If you can check my gig and tell me is there any mistake or need improvement in any part, I am very passionate to serve the world with my skills and knowledge. I can send you my BR offer to you may be there is some improvement needed while sending offer. I shall be thank full to you if you help me out in this matter.

Guest phantompower
favicon.ico default-apple-touch-icon.png

Fellow sellers! Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc. Wait. I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 212 ❤

favicon.icoFiverr Forum default-apple-touch-icon.png

Be Patient,I waited 7 months

Fellow sellers! Everyday I see new sellers complaining of not being able to get any orders despite sending buyer requests,promoting on social media,etc. Wait. I’m a Level 2 Seller, I joined back in August, 2016 but guess when I got my first order?...

Reading time: 4 mins ? Likes: 212 ❤

@phantompower would you please share when you get your first order?

Joined March 2016 and got my first order on May 04, 2016

@phantompower This mean new sellers have to wait until they get order and mean while improve gigs, increase number of gigs, improve grammatical and spelling mistakes, descriptions and redefine the services in a better way. Did you sent offer to BR (buyer requests) during this time until you got your first order?

Guest phantompower

@phantompower This mean new sellers have to wait until they get order and mean while improve gigs, increase number of gigs, improve grammatical and spelling mistakes, descriptions and redefine the services in a better way. Did you sent offer to BR (buyer requests) during this time until you got your first order?

I opened the account and left it to simmer while I researched on the most on demand gigs and what tools are required… After about a month, I came back created my first which was geared towards… you have to research your own After a while I got my first order and it wasn’t from the buyers request, a buyer just decided to trust me and give me a chance…

• 2 months later...

Archived