So sad

pinkyme

Not sure why your buyer is having a problem with uploading a banner. Is it possible for you to contact the buyer again and offer to upload it for her/him? Or, maybe she/he gave you the wrong size for wherever it was to be uploaded and that is why she can’t upload it?

It seems you did try to contact the person and they ignored you. Try contacting her/him again to find out exactly why the banner is unable to be uploaded and to tell them you want to work with them and will upload it for the buyer or do what you can to re-size it if needed.

I know how frustrating it is when support isn’t answering, go to your support request and update it saying what you did to try contacting the buyer.

Good luck!

pinkyme said: i got negative review because she cannot upload the design i made

I have had the same upload problem myself, and the fix always came down to my user error involving the file name extension. "Banner1. jpeg" is NOT the same as .Jpeg, or .jpg or .JPEG and so on. This might be all it takes to fix it at the buyers end, but they have to be willing to work on it. They might have already decided that they don't want to admit they were wrong, or they just don't like your design so they are making up a different excuse.

If you know just what kind of website they are trying to upload to, you might be able to duplicate that and show the customer that the banner DOES work on your own Facebook page, or a Wordpress site or whatever. (With the customer's private info blocked out to show you are only trying to show the technical issue - not trying to embarrass them in public.)

And as far as what to do next, from what you said above, the buyer did not cancel the order. They "just" left negative/bad feedback, so they actually DO own the banner now, even if they say they can't use it. If they cancel the order and want their money back that might mean something different in how you protest the transaction or post a demo elsewhere.

Reply to @craigscott: thanks for helping me,

but my gigs supend or delete , when i login it say your video againts rule or video violate blablabla,

well my gigs is design facebook cover not video creation and i dont have any video in my gigs. weird and support not answer my question.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

What file format did you send the project in? did you try also sending it other ways to open it like Zippyshare.

Guest cust0mcr3ationz

work something out with the customer or do a mutual cancel. a bad rating will tarnish you like a scarlet letter if you get too many early on.

omg my gigs still being review

first : its only 1 images that i create facebook cover and cover on my gigs

Your gig potentially violates 3rd party copyrights or trademarks

why now ? its been 4 month 100 order complete

and support cannot explaine

great support reply me "We are sorry to here this, but as advised you will need to change your gigs description. Let us know if there is anything else we may assist you with."

first video ?

second trademark?

third change my gigs description ???

Archived