I Need help too about Grammarf for my handmade statue from cement Gig, please

gohell

I open unusual gig (handmade statue from cement).

Please correct this grammar… I will create statue of you for FREE as thanks !!

==

hi, this is unique hand craft. I will make a statue from cemen of. your picture. Please send me your picture from other angle of view. From font, side and back. So I can figure out how look like your statue be. It takes about 7 days to finish your statue. Hi, this statue may be not same with you 100%. It can be same 60-75%. Not too details. The volume of statue is about a mango. I will send you the picture of it, not statue itself. Because it is weight to ship worldwide (too expensive to send worldwide).

visit directly to : fiverr.com/gohell

Here you go:

Hi. This Gig is unique and hand-crafted. I will make a cement statue of you from a picture. Please send me pictures taken from several points of view so that I can get a good feel of your shape (eg. front, back, side). The finished statue is about the size of a mango and it takes about 7 days to complete. It will not have fine details but will resemble you at about 60-75%. Once completed, I will deliver a picture of it, not the actual statue (because of its weight, it’s too expensive to ship worldwide).

hi groupesynergos :

Thank you for your description. I appreciate it. If no one else giving description, i consider you may be the winner to get free statue of you. Let see and give others same chanche to give description…

Archived