How to convert buyer account to seller account

princessrani2

BUyer.thumb.png.e5bee29032175b5b98e0addebac928b3.png

So I am a buyer as well…😑

Its not related with that. When you Click it, it show you how your profile look to the buyers i.e your description, education, etc etc…

Second question: when you create a gig and fill the requirements, then save it.

Check this…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201500856-Creating-a-Gig

You need to start selling gigs on Fiverr. If you have a best seller gig then to your account will be attached a background (as you can see on my profile my best seller gig is Virtual Assistant gig and I got a background on my profile from the Business-Virtual Assistant category)

So what you should do is to sell at least one gig I guess then you will get a background
Hope it helps.

So I am a buyer as well…😑

Its not related with that. When you Click it, it show you how your profile look to the buyers i.e your description, education, etc etc…

Second question: when you create a gig and fill the requirements, then save it.

Check this…

http://support.fiverr.com/hc/en-us/articles/201500856-Creating-a-Gig

okay thanks …i will try.

You need to start selling gigs on Fiverr. If you have a best seller gig then to your account will be attached a background (as you can see on my profile my best seller gig is Virtual Assistant gig and I got a background on my profile from the Business-Virtual Assistant category)

So what you should do is to sell at least one gig I guess then you will get a background

Hope it helps.

“View As buyer” it means if you click that you can see your profile as Buyer see your profile from his end 🙂

So what you should do is to sell at least one gig I guess then you will get a backgroundHope it helps.

“View As buyer” it means if you click that you can see your profile as Buyer see your profile from his end 🙂

So what you should do is to sell at least one gig I guess then you will get a backgroundHope it helps.

image.thumb.png.2d97f240f95eaafdb2dafe11db515fc9.png

Guest phantompower

what do you mean not fully set it up ?

in the last part when you finish adding everything to you gig, ie. category, pricing, description, requirements, images,videos… The final steps are publishing then you will be given a chance to share with social media. If you did not go through all the steps your gig will be saved as a draft… Simply click on it and it will take you to the point where you had not filled everything as required

in the last part when you finish adding everything to you gig, ie. category, pricing, description, requirements, images,videos… The final steps are publishing then you will be given a chance to share with social media. If you did not go through all the steps your gig will be saved as a draft… Simply click on it and it will take you to the point where you had not filled everything as required

i don,t know what,s going .

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived